100+ 2 Lose!

Options

Replies

• CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @nikkis01...That is great you started college and got back into doing you for your health and your kids...YOU CAN and WILL do this...You are your ONLY MONSTER! I don't want my Monster to get the BEST of mi...So lets raise the rent and kick them out....GO #Team nikkis01:flowerforyou:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @ravengirl1611...I fill you 100% and thanks to Techno. and FB and tagging hard to escape those tagged pics we don't like or can't photoshop b/f they appear, but then again thanks to technology we can use and or research the tolls to get thinner, yes some stuff cost, but there are ton of free apps and walking outside is..free...I just started to get the confidence to jog outside during day light hrs vs. early in the AM or after Sun goes down....I'm ashamed but don't want to be....
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    Hi. I have 100 lbs and a bit to lose. My main goal is to lose another 100 lbs. After that there's a bit more that I would like to lose but will take that when it comes and how it comes. Till then it's one mini goal at a time. (Mini being 25 lbs more at this point) I just tell people that I have a 5 year plan and I do. One day at a time.
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I have about 120 pounds to lose but my first goal is set at 100! I'll make losing the last bits of poundage a separate goal unto itself. Good luck everyone!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @VogtAndrea...GOOD for you on the 100+ pd wt. lose...I know what ya mean seems like my 20s just all up and down and I'm so tired of wearing dark clothes when its sunny out...Im glad your doing it for you first, b/c you gotta take care of you to take care of your grandkids.... GO Team #VogtAndrea:flowerforyou:
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @emtjmac...That is GREAT going for the 100 then the 20...don't forget to reward yourself...I find its easier to have lil bad moments like soda then going strict for 3 days then crashing on whatever I wanted...In HS I was always the BIGGER Soccer player, but never really watched what I ate...i.e. yesterday I had 2jr. BCBs did not even think they were 800 total till I got home, and that was the ..."Okay I really gotta get strict on the healthy eating thing"...I don't want to spend every free chance working out just to make up for what I eat.....Thank you for sharing and GO TEAM #emtjmac
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm right there with you.
  • starstruck040
    Options
    I have more than 100 lbs to lose too; I started MFP at the beginning of August...believe it or not I was inspired by an article I read in Woman's World magazine about a woman that tracked her food on MFP...so I looked it up and I signed up! It makes me feel more accountable to be tracking everything that I am eating! Feel free to add me!
  • Cnborro
    Cnborro Posts: 7
    Options
    Add me pls
  • sthrnl3al3y
    sthrnl3al3y Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    right there with ya girl! We can do this! everyone feel free to add me.
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    been on here for almost 3 weeks. i started at 250 and have lost 2 so far. my goal is to be at 130 so i have about 118 more pounds to go. i'm with ya!
  • APawli1224
    APawli1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Im at 272 I have atleast 100lbs to lose.. Ive lost 40 already feel free to add me.. I started at 310
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    not exactly 100 but I would love the extra support and friends, anyone feel free to add me !!:flowerforyou:
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too!
  • RaeJ54
    RaeJ54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    In the same boat here as well, anyone can add me since I don't know how to do that yet :wink:
  • StephanieEmpson
    Options
    Down 41 pounds and have about 100 to go, add me if you like. Good luck on your journey if you choose not to add.
  • fursure38
    Options
    I have more than 100 I would like to lose aswell. Been here 17 days and have weighed in once with 5 pounds down. Please feel free to add me to if you would like
  • Tricia1785
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to lose. My first goal is to get below 200 which is another 58lbs. Then another 50 after that!! All the extra support would be great!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add my.... I've used all my requests for today :-( Anyway, I've got 100+ to lose and it's a long, hard journey.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    100+ here too, am in it for the long run for health reasons as well as I need to prove to myself that I can kick the pounds and keep it off this time.