100+ 2 Lose!

Options

Replies

• Trollivier
    Trollivier Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100+ too!
    I'll add you. Pple with 100+ to lose can add me too :)
  • MSmooth747
    MSmooth747 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hey add me, I'm still trying to make it to my goal but am farther I was before
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @linanil...79lbs lost already....OMG! that is AWESOME...So Proud of you and <3 seeing and reading stories like yours....I hope you fill out your Profile more and let us see/take the Journey with you....#Team Wt. loss:)
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @starstruck040...that is great you were inspired as I was to from a friend...she said Im doing this, sign up and I said okay...As a child that I can remember way back, My Ma said if your hungry eat that or this, meaning Can good, packaged noodles...etc...then when I got old enough to work...I worked Fast-Food and ate there at least once a day...I was always the "Bigger" Soccer athlete, but did not think much of what goes in and out still almost a wk ago...I want to Fuel for success....We can do this!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @sthrnl3al3y...Yes Ma'am we can and will! Congrats on 7pds already...Mi first weigh in is tomorrow.....
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @shaleasymphony...My Home state, where I grew up was in OH! Go Bengals, Bucks and Reds:) I just read your Profile you can and will be Ms. SEXY MONROE....She was considered plus and was a sexy symbol...so, hey why not us....obviously the steroids and chemicals in our food have ALOT to do with weight gain, but NOT every city living is fortunate to have there own lil garden or farm, due to seasons, or apartment living....COngrats for going back to school and choosing the Medical field....<3 in your Profile pic....You Go chica:)
  • funmonkey13
    funmonkey13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 135, so far 32 down...weigh in tomorrow morning!
  • funmonkey13
    funmonkey13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW...you are doing awesome!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @arichards1224...First off let me give props on the 35 you just lost...Mi first wt. in is tomorrow....Secondly you started at 307....WOW! you must be taller then mi, b/c you do not look your current wt. in pics...You LQQK great....I'm so happy to be apart of your Journey with you and am looking FWD to following you....Thanks chica:)
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @StephanieEmpson...Congrats on the weight lose so far chica, and I'm excited to go our your journey with you, and so glad your going about the Type 2 the Holistic hard work way....:flowerforyou:
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Support is always wanted & given. Let's celebrate every pound dropped!!!!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @fursure38...Congrats on the 5pds lost so far....I <3 sports too....I wish they had Soccer and softball as big as a deal like they do running 5Ks-Marathons, but maybe we can change that in our community...Sports are FUN! I always wanted to be that beautiful FUN BLONDE cheerleader that every guy wanted....@my thinnest @190pds I tried out to be a Bengal and I just got laughed at, so from there just kept to myself and put on the weight...but time for a change and lets do this!
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT!!!!!!! Keep your eyes on the prize!!!
  • markay_
    markay_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    ME!!! I HAVE ABOUT 180LBS TO LOSE
    SW 410 CW 376 GW UNDER 200
    ANYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME. :happy:

140411.png
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free everyone to add me to!! I have just over 130 to loose
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @Tricia1785...I'm right there with you...I can't wait to get to that 200 mark or just below...I hate how my stomach gets in the way when I bend down and or try to do yoga move/stretch after gravity class....WOW! 3small kids I tip my hat to ya...I only have one, I commend all you Ma's and esp. the ones that have more....GO Team #MOM WT. LOSS!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @SherryB129....COngrats on the 13+ lost so far...Your right it is LONG and HARD! I will NEVER LQQK at a skinny chick again w/the "must be nice" thought in mi head...b/c its is hard work....started Jogging in Jan...doing yoga, adding resistance, but mi Oral obsession still gets mi in trouble...so I gotta watch and plan accordingly....We can do this chica:flowerforyou:
  • PHYLLISALEXIS
    PHYLLISALEXIS Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am with you in this . I started last week also and I have 100+ lbs to lose and my goal is 160lbs. Please add me as your friend . I am a 51 year old grandmother and nurse. We can do this. Nice to see thsat I am not allone. At first I thought I was the only one on this site with over 100lbs to lose.
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @airangel59...let mi give ya a BIG HUGE for losing 30+pds To date, also for lowering your B/P and making account for your exercise and food log...I think we all have been pretty much Yo-Y0 dieters/workouters, but as technology increases We all are getting better thanks to the internet"bible" for researching and applications you can do on your computer and phone...just seriously AMAZING! Keep up the G8 work chica...Muahs
  • jesyka
    jesyka Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have aprox 100 to lose. I'm not sure what my goal weight is yet, as I've never been there, so I'm taking it pound by pound til I figure it out!