hi there

Options
I've been using the calorie counter on and off for awhile. Thought I'd try getting into the community here as a friend of mine seems to really like it.

I'm a 26 year old physics student working on his PhD in Tucson, Arizona. Been kind of gradually getting more into fitness. I've just recently started working out in the morning, and despite the fact that I'm not a morning person, and hate getting up for it, I'm greatly enjoying the energy I have for the rest of the day. My goal is to get into a healthy weight range before my wedding in march.

Guess I'll record my current workout plan here. I'm getting into running, and I'm trying to supplement it with wii workouts to work on core and upper body stuff to try to have more full body development. My current plan is to alternate Wii and running, with one day for rest during the week. The running plan is the Cool Running couch to 5k program. Two of the wii sessions will be My Fitness Coach to do overall workouts, and one day a week I'll do a customized wii fit plus session to work on anything I feel is being left out, and to get feedback on the individual exercises that the more intense My Fitness Coach sessions don't provide.

I'm worried that this plan will either be too much, and contradictorilly that I won't be getting enough time in to develop core body and upper body stuff. It may take some development.

Replies