Calling all 40 something's!

Options

Replies

• 2k9mom
    2k9mom Posts: 1
    Options
    Can't believe I am apart of this age group. My mind still thinks I'm much younger. My whole life I have been blessed with not having to watch my weight until the last few years. Now I seem like I just keep getting weight put on and I have a little pooch going on in my stomach area. I don't have a lot of motivation to exercise, I'll be honest. Hope to find some support and cheer leaders. I'll be happy to cheer others on too.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm barely in my 40s. I consider it 30-something - extended edition.

I love this!!

Just turned 43. This is a great thread. Kicking *kitten* in our 40's.
  • hotdogdoxie
    hotdogdoxie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turned 40 in June and need to slim down, baby! I have a good sense of humor too ;). Need to take my life back!
  • mitbmitb2
    Options
    hey! i'm 40something and have a sense of humor! i fit the bill! (i like the "extended 30something" concept too!)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    40's is the new 20's ....lol! feel free to add me!
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Perhaps we should start a group...Fit 40-somethings?
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
  • Ellegirl22
    Ellegirl22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    43. How can that be?? Wasn't I just 22? I'm new here too and would love some motivating friends. Friend me!
  • babydoll315
    babydoll315 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 this year! Just started this program to lose a few pounds and tone. I could definitely use the support and motivation. Please feel free to add!

Thanks!
    Jody
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 45, married 21 years, 18 yr old son. I have gained my age in the last year and half and have had it. Just starting to get into this and definitely need support, although determined to do this if it kills me. lol . I thought it might at kickboxing this morning. Didn't realize I was so very out of shape. My feet do not move as fast as my mind but sticking with it Feel free to add me.
  • sonjarogers72
    sonjarogers72 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ME! Just turned 40 in may!
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I want to be included!!! :-)
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Two more months of being 40 something... I don't expect to lose my interests in life or level of fitness over the next decade either...
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Review my profile and add me if you want.
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I am 40 something (unfortunately) but don't act it (at least that is what my mom tells me LOL)
    I have a great sense of humor! Even though my kids say I don't, but what do they know they are only 20 somethings ;)

Welcome all 40 somethings, almost 40 somethings and ghast....almost out of 40 somethings, feel free to hit me up....just not too hard!
  • jmalone71
    jmalone71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 40, trying to get fit , not an easy process when you have chronic neck and shoulder pain, but i am getting there slowly but surely !! ......... : )
  • CentralCaliCycling
    CentralCaliCycling Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am 84. I am at best non-committal with regards to fitness and I have no sense of humour at all. People disgust and annoy me, generally speaking. In all honesty, I suspect I may be on the wrong website.

For once I would not mind seeing a Facebook like button - lol
  • daniellesb1
    daniellesb1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and just got back into trying my best to get fit this time around ! Pretty funny too, have been told..... Bright side to everything ! :)

Just sent you a request !
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    42 here and been on here a few months. Friend me if you like. Can always use some more people to talk to
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    46 here. Add me if you want too?