GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm a PC gamer on Jade Dynasty atm (Similar to wow but free until you get high enough to waste your life savings on lottos and refining that never works) YAY!

I havent played that (or heard of it tbh) i was verging on the edge of playing LoL at one point got my character e.t.c too but just not tried properly yet.... it looks quite good though.. maybe i'l try that..

tbh by the time ive finished the gym lately... im too tired to game! iu sed to be up til 1-2am now im falling asleep at 9.30pm ha ha
  • AaronWain
    Options
    I have so many games that I bought before I started dieting, now taking into account work, exercise and counting calories I find I barely have time to actually sit down and play without feeling guilty as hell :(

Before I started I was smashing my way through Skyrim though; killing dragons is always fun, just wish I could kill one in the real world, the calorie burn would be astronomical........the risk of death would be fairly high too though I suppose =P
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    MW3

totally obsessed by getting my kill:death ratio up and at the end of a long stressful day at work there is nothing better than shooting people.
  • akafede
    akafede Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Legacy of Kain : Soul Reaver on my old Playstation
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I mostly play mmos. I played wow for 2 years (straight haha) but quit when Cataclysm was released. Swtor was fun but I only played for the winter. Diablo3 has been passing time for me until Guild Wars 2. Only one more day yayy! I think I'll make a Ranger and engineer, both look really fun :3
  • kadinlucas
    kadinlucas Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Playing Diablo 3 atm. The new patch has revitalised it a bit.
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Brushing up on Killing Floor right now.
  • RunDottyRun
    Options
    WoW... what else?
  • Kairunz
    Kairunz Posts: 51
    Options
    PC gamer Been playing Smite while waiting for guild wars 2:)
  • akafede
    akafede Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I played wow tbc (5 t6's) and a little wotlk almost 5 years until I quitted. I gained like 35lbs playing that crap Lol.
  • kadinlucas
    kadinlucas Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I mostly play mmos. I played wow for 2 years (straight haha) but quit when Cataclysm was released. Swtor was fun but I only played for the winter. Diablo3 has been passing time for me until Guild Wars 2. Only one more day yayy! I think I'll make a Ranger and engineer, both look really fun :3

Ive played quite a few MMO's but never got round to playing guildwars. What kind of game is it like? reckon I should make the switch from d3 to guildwars2?
  • Aevvea
    Aevvea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PC: Guildwars, Cannot WAIT for GW2. Binding of Issac and Burnout Paradise
    360: Darksiders, Trying to finish it because 2 just came out and Rayman Origins.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm a PC gamer on Jade Dynasty atm (Similar to wow but free until you get high enough to waste your life savings on lottos and refining that never works) YAY!

I havent played that (or heard of it tbh) i was verging on the edge of playing LoL at one point got my character e.t.c too but just not tried properly yet.... it looks quite good though.. maybe i'l try that..

tbh by the time ive finished the gym lately... im too tired to game! iu sed to be up til 1-2am now im falling asleep at 9.30pm ha ha

Well pm me if you decide toplay JD instead, it's crazy complex imo I've been playing 3 years, sometimes pretty hardcore, and still don't know it all. I'm on Wildlands server pm me if you do start to play I'll disciple and/or pl you (and that's saying something because I "HATE" running MD) The only reason I can game and work out is because I have no job - I imagine it's pretty hard/impossible if you have to wake up in the morning :)

Also I'm pretty game loyal, I can't switch around when something new comes like everyone else. I played Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, CoH, and this only over almost 10 yrs.
  • Buksh12
    Options
    Well pm me if you decide toplay JD instead, it's crazy complex imo I've been playing 3 years, sometimes pretty hardcore, and still don't know it all. I'm on Wildlands server pm me if you do start to play I'll disciple and/or pl you (and that's saying something because I "HATE" running MD) The only reason I can game and work out is because I have no job - I imagine it's pretty hard/impossible if you have to wake up in the morning :)

Also I'm pretty game loyal, I can't switch around when something new comes like everyone else. I played Dark Age of Camelot, WoW, CoH, and this only over almost 10 yrs.

Thanks thats kind of you :) i darent start another MMO tbh... WoW got too addictive he he i havent gamed much recently not even COD. I think im going to give LoL a go.. but if i do start JD i will defo PM i'l need the help he he
  • thehka
    thehka Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Infamous is in the ps3 but I've been playing the mmorpg Tera a lot more lately. Yay mmoers :3
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    WoW
    Dragon Age II
    Diablo 3
    Civilization V
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I played wow tbc (5 t6's) and a little wotlk almost 5 years until I quitted. I gained like 35lbs playing that crap Lol.

Really? Am I the only one who loses weight while playing WoW?!?!! I am so freakin' lazy that when I play WoW- I won't get up to make myself something to eat. So I go all day without eating usually, but I've been forcing myself to eat lately. LOL :P I only gained all my weight through two weeks on my honeymoon. It dropped back off as soon I played more WoW! xD
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    *** Big embarassing confession ***

I'd never played any games on those modern fangled games consoles (Chucky Egg on my old BBCMicro when I was six was the last time I 'gamed'). I'd not even had a go on a PlayStation or PS2.

Then I saw my boyfriend playing Skyrim and I just knew I had to get it! I bought a PS3 earlier this year purely so I could play Skyrim.

It's taken me time to get used to the controls and not just bounce around the scenery running face-first into walls and getting killed by wolves as I just didn't know how to wield my sword, but now I am hooked!

Only up to Level 44 and have done all the big quests so just wandering around exporing the scenery right now.

Any recommendations on what I should play next? I've loved the whole roleplaying stuff so something similar would be good. I ordered Oblivion second-hand off Amazon last night (bargain at £5) but wouldn't mind getting some other games lined up too.
  • Buksh12
    Options
    Really? Am I the only one who loses weight while playing WoW?!?!! I am so freakin' lazy that when I play WoW- I won't get up to make myself something to eat. So I go all day without eating usually, but I've been forcing myself to eat lately. LOL :P I only gained all my weight through two weeks on my honeymoon. It dropped back off as soon I played more WoW! xD

Then yes you are! i gained whilst playing WoW too! its such an easy game to sit and eat pizza on! plus no time for the gym when you can be levelling ha ha!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Star Wars: The Old Republic