Weird Celebrity Crushes

Options
Laura_Suzie
Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
With all these threads on celebrity crushes, it got me thinking. What celebrity do you have a crush on that you are kind of embarrassed to admit because they aren't your typical "Hollywood heartthrobs"?

Mine is Seth MacFarlane (creator and star of Family Guy). I just think he is so adorable! He's effing hilarious AND he can really sing! He also seems very intelligent which is a plus.

When I told my sister, she went, "Ewww, you would be dating Stewie!" haha

Replies

• natachan
    natachan Posts: 149
    Options
    Art Alexakis, the lead singer from Everclear. Man is so damn sexy and has a voice that sounds SOOOO awesome. I like men who have voices that SOUND like men, and the first time I heard him sing was in the late '90's in the age of the boy band eunuchs. As I've gotten older I still listen to his stuff, even the new songs and he STILL sounds awesome.

Plus I like older men, and he is HOT.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    The only one that I've never really been able to understand is Brian d'Arcy James.
    I mean, he's not unattractive by any means, but he's just not my...usual type? I guess. But I see him and I just wanna...y'know...do things.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Seth is GORGEOUS!! :heart:
  • herrhitman
    herrhitman Posts: 111
    Options
    I think my picks were already already pretty uncommon. Another one I absolutely adore is Shirley Henderson.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    Options
    Sylvester Stallone (i know shoot me, im wierd LOL!)
    Its his voice LOL
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    noel fielding :) simon cowell and gordon ramsay!!!
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i am 22 - so these men are more than twice my age - but Dennis Quaid, Kevin Costner, and Bill Paxton. Older brunette and blue eyed heart throbs. :flowerforyou:
  • SurfinBird1981
    Options
    Simon Cowell
    Piers Morgan, I know :/ I cant help it :laugh:0
    Alan Rickman (old enough to be my grandad lol
    David Mitchell
    Matthew Sweet

*runs and hides*
  • katiefly86
    Options
    noel fielding :) simon cowell and gordon ramsay!!!

Gordon Ramsay is definitely yummy!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'll have everyone beat for weirdest. I'm almost embarrassed to comment this, but my crush is Optimus Prime.
  • SurfinBird1981
    Options
    I'm afraid I'll have everyone beat for weirdest. I'm almost embarrassed to comment this, but my crush is Optimus Prime.

Dafuq? :laugh:
  • beernpizza
    Options

I know!! It's weird. I think I like the guys voice. Ugh. *goes to find a place to hide*
  • SurfinBird1981
    Options

I know!! It's weird. I think I like the guys voice. Ugh. *goes to find a place to hide*

Is it the biceps? optimus-prime.gif
  • beernpizza
    Options

Haha!! It could be. Hes got a rock hard body.
  • SurfinBird1981
    Options

Haha!! It could be. Hes got a rock hard body.

Haha! I bet he's like a machine! :bigsmile:
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Not Jim Parsons the actor himself but the actual character of Sheldon that he plays on The Big Bang Theory. But I'm not at all embarrassed to say that. Don't know if this counts though, lol.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

that voice in the movies is hot as hell
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    The character Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl tho the actor himself is quite cute too. I am about 13 years his senior and he wears ****ie ties and brogues which are so far off my taste
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The joker. Not the movie portrayals (though I like them too) but as he's portrayed in the animated series. He's pretty...
    Also Mark Hamil (voice of the Joker) and Malcolm Mcdowell when he was young.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Patricia Heaton, Rays wife in "Everybody Loves Raymond"
    A woman with some wit and humor is sexy as hell.
    :bigsmile: