I've Reached the P90X Half Way Point

Options

Replies

• AmyMullins0820
    Options
    BAHH!! (ppl probably think Im crazy lol) You look amazing!!!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    BAHHH!!!! Lol!! Thank you BAHme!!! :D Cant wait for next 45 baby! I'm tired of being a fat ugly mama!!!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Great results!

I ordered p90x and going to start as soon as the DVDs arrive. But it takes a loooong time to Germany :)
  • TendaiMa
    TendaiMa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done..you really look awesome. I'm actually starting P90X on Monday 27.08.12 and I hope to post results as fantastic as yours. Thanks for the motivation and Good Luck with your next 45days! Keep us all posted!!!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome job so far. I love your progress. keep up the great work.
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    Smoken hot...before and after. Great Job!
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome results so far!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Wow the most amazing difference is on your face... forget thinner (which you ARE) but you look a million times happier! Way to keep your chin up and tits out, chica!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    PURE AWEOMENESS!!! GREAT RESULTS!! KEEP PUSHING!
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just started! One week down! I have something to look forward to!
  • navydentalchic
    navydentalchic Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    P90X works. Also most of the results come after the second half, the same goes with Insanity people! :)

I know about Insanity! I was upset after the first month with not to many results, but I felt great. Then after the second month it all started happening!
  • mwheatcraft54
    mwheatcraft54 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go! As others have said, the second half is when you'll really see a difference. I'm in awe every day over the changes in my body. I have three weeks left to go (I did an extra week already since I restarted it when my BIL started with me) and have definite biceps, leg and butt muscles as well as defined abs. It's great! Congratulations on the losses - that's a great accomplishment!
  • WendyEmery79
    WendyEmery79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Seriously, stay tuned for day 60 and 90! :D I'm determined to get there!!!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW! You have an AMAZING figure!!! HELLO COKE BOTTLE!! I'm totally jealous!! Great job!
  • rachelm00
    rachelm00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your results! You look great!! I was actually thinking of starting on 9/4/12 but was hesitant and started searching for reviews and all I hear are positive things. After seeing your results in just 30 days, I think I'll do it! Which P90X version are you doing and any advice for a first timer?
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your results! I'm just finished week 1 and you've given me so much inspiration!!! Can't wait to see you at the end...
  • laymon23
    laymon23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Jeez, I must be the only person to put ON 5lbs and gain inches during the first part of P90X

Must push harder!

Well done. :-)

I gained weight too. I quit after 2 months and have switched to a less intensive exercise regime and am following Slimming World instead.

You look amazing hun, I think I must've been doing it wrong...lol
  • sushmadwivedi
    sushmadwivedi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • lululucky1
    lululucky1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    imagine the 90 day results!! at 45 days u look great!!! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!