84.1lbs down... 31.9lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done and keep up the good work. Before you know it you may exceed your goal :)
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Congrats, you're an insipiration.
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation. You look damn amazing :))
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    What an amazing smile on your face -- you enjoy every minute. You have earned it. Good for you for developing these habits while you are young. They will stick with you. You are a beautiful woman.
  • JustMagpie
    JustMagpie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What a great result! I must say that you have truly inspired me this morning. Good work and hope you see the same results as I do. Keep it up!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!:happy:
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, Oh wow, Oh wow! Just goes to show that it can be done! Thanks so much for the inspiration!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    How fabulous do you look!!!!!!! WOW!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow, you should be so proud of yourself. It takes alot of will and determination to turn it around like that. I honestly had a tear well up in my eye as I read your story and looked at your transformation. You are truly an inspiration!
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger! Amazing.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look SO great! Not only do you look (and feel) better, but you could pass as your own daughter!
    So inspiring!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are so pretty! Way to get healthy :)
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Great job!!!!!! You look so great!
  • mnlght535
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous. You're story really touched me. Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are truly an inspiration on what hard work and dedication can help you achieve. You look incredibly beautiful and so so so happy. Congratulations on your success this far and farewell to the final 31.9 lbs that will be off before you know it. Wow! Just amazing!!!
  • ladylily02
    Options
    Wow, you look amaizing.
  • As_Sweet_As_Pea
    As_Sweet_As_Pea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!! You're such an inspiration!! Congratulation's and keep up the good work!!
  • noahsmommie
    noahsmommie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great...and so much younger! Way to go! Keep up the great work!
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Way to go! "bump"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!