Today I finished Insanity! (pics)

Options

Replies

• GinaBeana1121
    GinaBeana1121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! My body looks like your before, and with that kind of turnaround I may just have to look into that! You are truly an inspiration
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GREAT RESULTS!!! WAY TO PUSH THRU!! I HAVE A WEEK LEFT!! YAY!!
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks like a whole lot more than 13lbs. You look great! Congrats on completing your program, job well done!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    All your hard work definitely shows!
    Looking good!
  • mwheatcraft54
    mwheatcraft54 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Good job! You can really see the difference!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    HAHA! Love the avatar!! That's perfectly fitting for Insanity! Congrats on finishing because it looks amazing on you! I hope to have results like that when I graduate in TWO WEEKS!
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Just out of curiosity, what *was* your diet like specifically?
  • FitHurt
    FitHurt Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys!

It's funny that you mention my skin, I've never had great skin and thought when I started Insanity that I might break out like CRAZY, instead my skin is probably better than its ever been before... strange.

As for my diet the first 2 weeks of Insanity I was on the 4 hour body diet which is essentially a high protein, high fat diet so lots of beans, no white things (like bread, rice, milk) and lots of protein. I got a bit frustrated with it after that and just started calorie counting, making sure I was under 1200 calories each day. I did keep the 4 hour body 'once a week binge day' when I would go out and sooth all my cravings! I'm not sure if you can see my food on MFP but I have pulled off all the food reports for my blog (fithurt.com) so if you really want to know exactly what I ate day by day you can check it out... might be a bit TMI. I will say that there are parts of the food reports that I am not proud of :blushing:
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys!

It's funny that you mention my skin, I've never had great skin and thought when I started Insanity that I might break out like CRAZY, instead my skin is probably better than its ever been before... strange.

As for my diet the first 2 weeks of Insanity I was on the 4 hour body diet which is essentially a high protein, high fat diet so lots of beans, no white things (like bread, rice, milk) and lots of protein. I got a bit frustrated with it after that and just started calorie counting, making sure I was under 1200 calories each day. I did keep the 4 hour body 'once a week binge day' when I would go out and sooth all my cravings! I'm not sure if you can see my food on MFP but I have pulled off all the food reports for my blog (fithurt.com) so if you really want to know exactly what I ate day by day you can check it out... might be a bit TMI. I will say that there are parts of the food reports that I am not proud of :blushing:

Awesome!

And in regards to skin, I swear when I sweat, if feels like I'm getting my skin cleaned from the *inside* out and that's why I have good skin :)
  • rjrn
    rjrn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW. really great results!! Thanks for posting.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Unreal! They should pay you to use those pictures!
  • JMJ1983
    JMJ1983 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You Look Great!!! I'm very impressed with the tightness of your buns you now have as a result!!! Very motivating!!:drinker:
  • riddellr
    riddellr Posts: 23
    Options
    My daughter and I are starting Insanity on Monday. Congratulations.
  • babyxblue101
    Options
    You look amazing!! I have two more weeks left, can't wait! I'm planning on doing turbo fire when I'm finished as well :)
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! You look great!
  • Jspkt2002
    Options
    great job ..u look great
  • alabamacutie2005
    Options
    wow thats awesome!! great transformation
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Your body is seriously fierce... I love your curves ❤
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! Your skin looks very smooth too! Excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!