170 pounds down...10 more to go with pics

Options

Replies

• kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are absolutely beautiful, and your story is incredible! I really admire your dedication and determination to "get back on track" no matter what. Good luck on your last 10 pounds, but I'm glad you didn't want until then to post, since this is nothing short of amazing as is!

I really appreciate that. There's a lot of relief in knowing that I will get there instead of just hoping. It may not happen by New Years or any other random date I set for myself, but the point is I make steps every day to be the best I can and will be.
  • cassuccino
    cassuccino Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! =) I was contemplating gastric bypass or lap band (since I have to lose 180 pounds as well - and I still won't be as thin as you are!! =) but I decided against it... I've managed to lose about 45 pounds so far... I love to see success stories!! Thank you again for sharing so much of yourself!! =)
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You're an incredible, spirited strong, beautiful woman. You ROCK!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thanks alot for sharing your story...Wow you are an inspiration. Congratulations...
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely Beautiful. I don't care what it took to get you where you are, you took a step to become healthy sounds like you went through hell and now you are back. You are such an inspiration I am in the same boat had the bypass now I am on here and I will get and keep the rest odd..Melva
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Well done OP, yours is an incredible story, best of luck from here to goal xx
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story- well done!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice job.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    thank you all so much!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful story - thank you for sharing! You look absolutely amazing!!!
  • RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    An amazing story, so proud of you for sticking with it. I am not much lighter than you were when you started and I have days when I know exactly what you were talking about. Thank you for telling us your story!!!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You're amazing - well done!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    You look gorgeous and so healthy and happy~!
  • losin_it049
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congrats on a job well done!! You look so happy and healthy!! Thanks for sharing your story with us!
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    GIRL!! YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!!! GREAT JOB!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Get it girl! Congrats, you look amazing!!!!!! :smile:
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story! You are a beautiful looking lady!
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Who in their right mind would tell you you took the easy way out?! I give you kudo's for doing it!! AND you look FABULOUS!! Congrats you are a true inspiration!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely amazing! You ahve gone through a lot to be where you are and I applaud your strength! You look great! Thank you for sharing that story with all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You're an incredible, spirited strong, beautiful woman. You ROCK!

My thoughts exactly! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!