Anyone else spending WAY too much time on this site?

Options

Replies

• confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Im not addicted, nope I don't have a problem... :heart:
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted and i am starting to like my MFP friends better than my real life friends because they truly understand what I am going through and what I am trying to achieve. It is always up on my computer, i just hope the day never comes when they flag this as a social media site. :angry: But then again, there is always my phone. :happy:
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Sooo addicted to this site! My husband is jealous because time I used to spend cuddling is now, "I promise, I'm almost done *types message* Okay.. I'm done. *keeps scrolling* ... I swear, ALMOST DONE.. *comments on something*"

He had to take my computer away last night.. lol.
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I fully expect to be unemployed once the IT department traces back to me...
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Been a year and still stop in often;-)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP for 100 days as of today. And every weekday M-F I am on MFP in the message boards supporting any and everyone hours on end.lol. This place keeps me motivated, plus I have a desk job ( i work at the front desk in an office building) so it helps the time go by til i get off. Glad Im not alone :laugh:
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Yeah, with my decreased motivation at work I find myself on this website every day, and for way too long each day. Oh well, they haven't fired me yet.

^^^^ This! I get on here wayyyyyyy to much!

Me too :blushing:
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    lol yeah I love this site and the people on it
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Yeah, with my decreased motivation at work I find myself on this website every day, and for way too long each day. Oh well, they haven't fired me yet.

^This. I should be working, but everytime I close the page I think of something else I wanted to check out on this site. I am so much less productive lately.
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I developed a condition known as OCD since I joined this site! The novelty hasn't worn off for me yet!
  • sunshine2212677
    sunshine2212677 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible, i work for an I.T company, so spend 8 hours a day on my laptop, MFP is always open behind my work.
    x
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    For me MFP is a great diversion from eating (junk) and a reminder to keep on track with my weight/health goals.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options

^^^^ THIS ^^^
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    I'm always here! :laugh:

Shhhhh...don't tell my fella, but the pics of fit blokes are a bit of a draw!!! :wink:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I fully expect to be unemployed once the IT department traces back to me...

I legitimately have this fear!! Funny how it still doesn't stop me though...
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options

^ This.

OP: I'm a graphic designer too!
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options

^This
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything to do at work so I'm here all the time. They can yell at me if they want, but what else am I supposed to do?
  • Cathcandoo
    Cathcandoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS?!!! I only posted this about 10 min ago and I can't even keep up with all the comments - you all are hilarious! I am going to save this whole msg board and read it over and over for a laugh....

(....and as my addiction goes...over and over again! :love: )
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just stated this yesterday.

As my punishment, for every post I read 5min added to my work out.

Only because spankings don't work.. :-)