What are you short term fitness goals?

Options
My goal is to rid pork completely from my diet, cut out all of the bad fats! My doctor would like for me to loose about 15-20 pounds so that my BMI is down to 25% (currently 28%), but I think that would be too much for me to loose because of my height! Currently I am 5'11 and I'm weighing in at 199lbs. I told her that I'll loose 10 pounds, but 20 pounds would have me looking crazy :laugh: ! lol

Replies

• stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My short term goal is to just get to the gym 3 times per week. I go before work which means I need to be there at 5:15am. It is very hard getting up at 4:30 especially when I take Ambien (yeah yeah save it for someone else). I wish my husband would just kick me out of bed, but he gets up and turns my alarm off most days.
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am just trying to get back into the swing of things as far as my exercise regemin is concerned. I try to walk at least 20 nminutes a day, but now I really need to step it up by walking at least 30 minutes a day. PRAY for ME! :)
  • Bombdiggidy1
    Options
    Well, I'm happy to report that since this post I've lost 14 pounds just by tracking and excercising! Just 6 pounds away from my doctor's suggestion! Now my plan is to tone my triceps, abs, and back! Hopefully by Spring of next year I will have a two piece swimsuit body ready for the summer!