30 Day Shred Buddies (fresh faces for my feed :))

Options

Replies

• TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    After reading the posts about this I want to start the 30 day shred as well!!!! Sounds hard and fun at the same time!!! Im going to go buy it today!!!! Feel free to add me!! :D

Bought the DVD and started day 1 level 1 today! wooohooo!!!! It was INSANELY hard but I pushed threw with some muttered curses, but I did it. Excited to see how tomorrow goes.. Feeling great!!!! Adding some buddies now.. Also, how is everyone tracking their calories on here without a heart rate monitor???
  • TiffanieRandolph
    TiffanieRandolph Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I finished the Shred a little over a week ago but I'm doing her Ripped in 30, week 2, day 5 today. I plan on doing her 6W6P after the Rip. Feel free to add :) I'm sure I'll circle back to the shred after I do her other workouts. I love them. I kind of want to punch her in the face while I'm doing them but dang I feel good after!

I was wondering if anyone else felt that way. LOL. I stuck to muttering curses under my breath. Helped a little anyways... LOL
  • akgal78
    akgal78 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You have inspired me to get mine out!! Lets do this!! Any of you that have done this for the entire 30 days before (I failed I won't lie) did you see results? Maybe a size or two?
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I log it as calisthenics hard vigorous effort.
  • JeannieBikini127
    Options
    I bought 30 Day Shred about a month ago and have not opened it yet. I seen your post and thought this would be the perfect time to break it out of the package and just do it! Thank you for inspiring me!!
  • lovefall11
    Options
    hey i am new here. i just started my 30 day last night. i really need someone i can go through the next 29 days :) thanks
  • AlyssaLev
    Options
    Got the video yesterday. Have completed day 2 of level 1. I have a hard time with the jumping but I am marching in place when I need a break from the jumping. Thanks for the motivation to order and try the video. Looking forward to increasing my stamina.
  • pink2lady
    pink2lady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    BUMP

Plan on starting soon..can I watch all the levels on YouTube? Or do I need to buy the dvd?
  • emjaful
    emjaful Posts: 19
    Options
    I am on day 2 of level 1

Would love some friends who are doing it too :)

feel free to add
  • Mrs_sexobeat
    Mrs_sexobeat Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i'm on day 3 level 1,i'm only doing 15 minutes though
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i was meant to start today but ive been out all day so im starting first thing
  • tamimac12
    Options
    I don't do 30DS everyday... I wanted to do day 6 Sunday, but we got a virus on our laptop and that's what I use to play the DVD... Monday I went to my Pilates class, and today I did day 6... it was hard, but really I did better because I "dug deep" I went deep on squats, jumped on the jump ropes, did 8 pound weights on the chest flies, didn't stop on any movement except for the first set of jumping jacks and the first set of jump ropes... I think that was because I went with Natalie on the majority of the moves... I'm doing day 7 tomorrow :)
  • Collyollyoxenfree
    Options
    Woohooooo! I just started it today, actually, and thought it was good fun and tiring. I'm planning to alternate days with doing tae bo and I wanted to get through the motions and comfortable without arm weights before I decide to start using them (or go find some to buy..) I think it's engaging and the exercises are so short and varied that I'm not getting distracted or feeling bored.
  • phleb65
    phleb65 Posts: 1
    Options
    Jillian is amazing: I did all three of the exercises on the DVD this morning: probably not the best idea but man, did I get an awesome workout.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Im going to start it (again) today :smile:
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1 for me!

I've done a little bit of the shred before, but I was doing it more like once a week as a supplement to my workout routine. But I'm going to do the 30 consecutive days now and see how it goes!
  • Neets086
    Neets086 Posts: 60
    Options
    BUMP - Im getting the DVD soon... you guys are great motivators :)
  • helenlp83
    Options
    I'm now on level 1 day 7 ( doing it tonight) and I can feel the difference in my clothes already especially my jeans round the bum area. Will post my measurements when I've completed level 1
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm on D27, took a rest day today. Definitely difference in inches. Add me as a friend if you'd like a supportive friend and to share results together.
  • jachori
    jachori Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, today is day one for me. I am excited about finally doing something about my health. I will join you!!! :-):smile: