5ft4?

Options
Hi people!
I'm looking for people as tall as me! And, maybe, with my same weight :):) I'm on my first weightloss plateau and I need someone who is almost my same height and weight.

I'm 5ft4 tall, anyone like me? Feel free to add me!
And I'm 154 lbs and my goal is 132 or 121 lbs, I hope I'll feel good with the first one.

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and about 136 lbs right now. My highest was 163, I lost that over a few years. My lowest was 125 but that didn't last long, I do think that was a good weight for me so I'm trying to get back down there. However, I am weight lifting so if muscle takes over and my weight stays the same I have no problem with that, I just want to be strong and fit.

How long have you been at a plateau, how many calories do you eat on average and how active are you?
  • eleonorawander
    eleonorawander Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and about 136 lbs right now. My highest was 163, I lost that over a few years. My lowest was 125 but that didn't last long, I do think that was a good weight for me so I'm trying to get back down there. However, I am weight lifting so if muscle takes over and my weight stays the same I have no problem with that, I just want to be strong and fit.

How long have you been at a plateau, how many calories do you eat on average and how active are you?
    I have been on this plateau for almost a month now. I eat about 1000 calories everyday and I'm doing the 30day shred everyday. For 10 days I've eaten more (not counting calories) cause I was on holiday, and I didn't actually workout those days. I't been 5 days since I came back but my weight is always the same D:D:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    1000 calories is way too low, eat more. Seriously.
    There is a lot of great info in this group on this.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3817-eat-more-to-weigh-less
  • MrsW214
    MrsW214 Posts: 7
    Options
    We are already friends but I too am 5'4" and currently 157 and trying for now to get to 135 but possibly lower once I get there. The lowest I've been since graduating high school, seven years ago, was around 130. I felt pretty good at that weight but I don't know that I could ever maintain that. At the time I was working three jobs, 70 hours a week-ish and not eating much so I wasn't really trying then. Then I got married and that went out the window pretty quickly, lol. I don't know a lot about nutrition and exercise but if you'd like to know what I'm doing and trying feel free to contact me. Good Luck!!!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 139. My goal is 120. I've lost 6lbs so far on this site
  • artbkward
    artbkward Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 150 and I could use some friends!

I've lost about 10 lbs since joining MFP but I'm afraid my weight loss is going to slow to a snail's pace.
  • beckysmithfitness
    beckysmithfitness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 132 lb. I started at 149 lb when I joined MFP in March 2012. My goal is 125 lb. I am currently doing the Insanity program and it is kicking my butt! I haven't actually lost any weight since I started the routine a month ago, but I feel like I am really toning up and losing inches. Hopefully the scale will see some positive action soon. Good luck with your weight loss journey!

PS - I agree with kikicooks, you should up your calories, especially if you are doing the 30 day shred. Good luck!