LADIES what is the most important thing a man must have ?

Options

Replies

• ShannRenae
    Options
    Def a job!
  • keairaM
    keairaM Posts: 2
    Options
    Heh.. respect and dominance (of the good kind, not gonna explain, lol). For me.. but that's just me..

And some freaking self confidence.
  • ShannRenae
    Options
    A job.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS 4 CERTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    To talk to him? Ears. I'll talk to damn near anyone.

Whether or not I wanted to continue to talk to him would have depended on mutual attraction, compatibility, respect, intelligence, humor, etc.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Heh.. respect and dominance. For me.. but that's just me..

I agree with the dominance part.
    I want to be the girl in the relationship. haha
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Intelligence.....intelligence is intoxicating.
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Intelligence.....intelligence is intoxicating.

This.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    A pretty face, I do like a pretty face.
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    After being with my ex I would say job and overall respect and love for the woman he is with.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Intelligence
    Manners
    A sense of humor
    Compassion

Hey, I just described my Husband :heart:
  • Not sure I understand the question or the answers. If I haven't talked to him yet how can I judge what quality he has that is a "must have"?

This
    Well .... the thing here is there is something you are looking for before you even look I know I have seen me do it !!! so even if you are not looking you have an idea of what you are and are not looking for !!!!!!!!!!!
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Silly question tbh, we don't want one quality, we want a bunch of good qualities that make him 'him'.

No good being funny but being a jerk.

xx
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Honesty. I cannot stand a liar. If a man is honest, then that is the most important thing to me :)
  • erin_zuk
    erin_zuk Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    sense of humour.
    a guy who can make me laugh and hold a conversation is such a priority over looks.
  • Kerilynnda
    Kerilynnda Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    sense of humor!
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    He must be intelligent. My husband is the smartest bloke I know :)
    Oh and endless patience with me. Because I am not the easiest person in the world to live with!!
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Love and respect for me:love:

A job would be nice but a d*ck is a must...
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    After being with my ex I would say job and overall respect and love for the woman he is with.

This is my ex too...Any other guy in my life must be very different.
    EX called me fat and stupid all the time and still does ---must be an issue with him since I am not Fat and make more money than he does and have a college degree. I think it made him feel better about himself.
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Self relient, motivated,always wanting to learn or be curious. A leader.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    He's gotta have respect for his family, my family, friends, himself and I. He's got to respect my choices.
    He's got to have motivation for his health, job, life, you get the drift.
    He's got to be able to make me laugh and not take life too seriously. I'm a really jokey person and when I'm with someone I like to just goof around and I'd like someone who won't stare at me like I'm a complete loser, and just mess around with me lol.
    He has to be supportive, I have anorexia and I need to know you won't judge me if I start to relapse, but will help me back up again.
    He's got to be loyal and trustworthy. And patient, I have never done it before but I wasn't walking with jesus back then, I won't sleep with someone just because we're in a relationship, we have to be married first, I get most people aren't like that these days but my faith is important to me, more important than trying to keep a guy happy by sleeping with him.