Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I don't like men who are ripped. Not attractive to me.

don't worry, we don't find you attractive either.

^^^^Bahahaha oh wow!
  • year2doit
    Options
    this isnt a dating website so everyone should be allowed.
  • Gentlejazz2012
    Options
    I happen to disagree with your suggestion. Looking at profile pics of those that have reached their goal are very inspiring and motivates me to keep going and not give up until I've reached my goal. Besides, they're great EYECANDY as well.
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    I agree, and while we're at it, let's ban the skinny bishes too!
  • jazgale
    jazgale Posts: 16
    Options
    It's not a dating site.

:huh:

SO TRUE!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.
    Its scary how stupid some folk really are....

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..
    He really is a prawn.. Gorgeous body but chuck the nasty looking head away.
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..

LOL! That is funny! It is what we would call a "paper bag" job. Get drunk, put a paper bag to cover the face, then let your fantasies takeover. :)
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options

LOL! That is funny! It is what we would call a "paper bag" job. Get drunk, put a paper bag to cover the face, then let your fantasies takeover. :)

That would only be safe if I had one on my head as well.... In case his fell off!
  • mavrick7
    Options

That would only be safe if I had one on my head as well.... In case his fell off!

Oh! yes, like a no-fault insurance policy :)
  • JourneyToTheOldMe
    JourneyToTheOldMe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Abs are not the problem, morons who can't detect sarcasm are.

Yes! :D
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
  • jicarter01
    Options

I agree!! I mean, you look like a dog!! :p

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
  • saramariebabyy
    Options
    I don't like men who are ripped. Not attractive to me.

don't worry, we don't find you attractive either.

bahahhahah funniest thing ive ever read! :bigsmile:
  • txdahl
    txdahl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have to admit that there are times I agree (regarding the women that is) but that's because I have a poor self-image right now. When I stop and think of why we are all here I refocus and think maybe these women can give me a little advise or inspiration from their journey. Not saying they have all been heavy but if they are here then they are at least tracking food which means they are monitoring themselves just like we are learning too. Works that way with the men too.
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Joke.... it was a joke.... for those many of you who reported this for discriminatory purposes slap yourself. It was so very obvious that the OP was being funny.

Even the oh so good looking ripped men got the joke.

But quite a few of the ladies, "OMG that attitude offends my delicate sense of nature! I don't like you OP. Geez you are just so mean!!!" <
    this is a made up sarcastic version of what people are saying... I need to be careful to point out when there is a joke apparently.

J-O-K-E... Now I'm going back to my cyber stalking that I am using this thread for. Such great meat on here :)
  • mavrick7
    Options
    HeavenLeAngel, but we had so many laughs. This thread has been funny. :)
  • seximami79
    seximami79 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have few male friends on here, and no one flirts with me anyway...I am just here to see how people eat and workout, so how they look does not matter to me anyway:)
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    Options

And you are now apart of my cyber stalking
  • mavrick7
    Options

HeavenLeAngel - LOL, you stalking me or me stalking you?
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    Options

HeavenLeAngel - LOL, you stalking me or me stalking you?

Currently we are both creeping on each other. Red alert to all of those who we will be creepin on later..............