Starting the 30 day shred!

Options
Hey all, i am starting the 30 day shred today! i would love to see some b4/after pics of others who have completed the program for added motivation! i will fo sure post mine when i complete it. I am also going to put the scale in the closet for this so i'm not let down with the numbers. I have heard that this is more for loosing inches then pounds, and i am READY!

Replies

• ekvaladez
    Options
    I just ordered it also and it should be here next week! good luck to you!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 of the first level today!
    It was FUN! I'm hoping to lose a few inches since the scale has stopped :laugh:
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 4!! and I feel so energetic!! I can seriously already feel the difference! hoping it will start to show soon :) good luck!! xx
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    no pics...but I am on day 4. I still lost weight this week too :). I did measurements at the beginning and can't wait to do them at the end. I am SORE, really SORE but it's a good sore. My 8 yr old does it with me and she is pushing through as well. I still do 15-30 minutes of cardio during the day because I feel like I am missing some(usually do 1 hour of cardio) but it is a great workout.
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    I just ordered it also and it should be here next week! good luck to you!

Thank you, you too!!!
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    I did day 1 of the first level today!
    It was FUN! I'm hoping to lose a few inches since the scale has stopped :laugh:

Sweet! we'll both finsih on the 22nd!
  • LindseyRoot
    Options
    I can't wait to see all of our results! Feel free to add me! then we can encourage each other and push through! i have a fb group that is starting today aswell!
  • melli2u2
    melli2u2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 this morning! And felt great by the time i finished. I am looking forward to seeing the difference at the end!!