Today i'll stay on track because...2

Options
13»

Replies

• adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to prove to myself that I can do it.

xx
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I can't make my sister move her wedding date back, and I can't push back my family's trip to Disney, just because I can't stay strong and reach my goals on time!
  • sheerjay
    sheerjay Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want to live a long healthy life...you dont see many obese 90 yr olds which says something!
    And if I stick to a plan as never before, then Ill get results Ive never achieved before.....One day at a time a step closer
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because.......I was able to buy new jeans a size smaller this afternoon, which was a BIG surprise to me as the scale hasn't been moving!!! My determination to eat healthy, exercise and SUCCEED just increased 110%!!!!

This thread was a GREAT idea!!

:flowerforyou:
    Brenda
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because.......I was able to buy new jeans a size smaller this afternoon, which was a BIG surprise to me as the scale hasn't been moving!!!
    Congratulations! You're losing fat and gaining a bit of lean muscle I'd bet! Keep it up!
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because my dress I'm wearing is feeling a little baggy this morning :)