400-Calorie Loaded Veggie Pizza (With Pics!)

Options

Replies

• HTMTM
    HTMTM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am going to try a tortilla pizza! Thanks!
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hay you stole my lunch lol JK. I eat those all the time. They are super YUM and the kids love them too.
  • lldelmonte
    lldelmonte Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I generally do low carb and keep meaning to try something like this. Looks yummy - I will definitely try it soon. Thanks!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So going to do this - thank you!
  • tracy_diva
    Options
    Hi There I just saw your pizza recipe. OMG, I never thought to use a tortilla as the crust. See what living in the world of 'Eat Everything' does to you? You just dont know how to make things healthy :happy: . I will definitely try this recipe. Thanks for sharing.
  • Taneil27
    Taneil27 Posts: 253
    Options
    I am DEFINITELY trying this! I am such a pizza lover and I have never thought of making it with a tortilla! Thanks!
  • flourtortilla29
    Options
    bump
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have started making my own pizza as well....never thought to use the tortillas. I use a pita instead. Pretty much the same ingredients minus the mushrooms. If i want a lil meat i use a tablespoon of chopped bacon ( 25 calories). Try it with the pita sometime. Yours looks soo yummy

I just made these on whole wheat english muffins. Yum
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    omg I just made this with a wheat and rye tortilla, bacon, chicken, mushroom, onion and bbq sauce.
    Holy moley.
    CANNOT STOP EATING.
    Mine came in at 405 and I've got a big salad to go with it.
    I WILL EAT THESE A MILLION TIMES A WEEK!!! YUMMEH!
  • Lipstickandlashes
    Options
    Bump
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm going to try something like this!
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am going to try it too!
    I personally am not a big fan of lighter tortillas. The Weight Watchers ones are so revolting and sticky and aren't even a lot lower than normal ones.
    What I do love though are the Warburtons Square Wraps. I don't know if our friends over the Atlantic Pond would get them over there but they are a lovely big square wrap, they have bits that are almost burnt coloured in places, are not at all floury or doughy. They about 160 cals in each but they are really really worth the extra cals because they taste so nice and are quite thick and so therefore really filling.
    I am going to try that later for my evening meal with some cut up sandwich slices of Turkey cut up and put on top.
    Thanks for that lovely recipe and idea!!!
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That looks DELICIOUS! 。◕ ‿ ◕。
    I love mushrooms and bell peppers!
  • Go1096
    Go1096 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That looks great! Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely try this!
  • stacymercado
    stacymercado Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This may be dinner tonight! :0) Thanks for sharing
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I do pretty much the same thing but instead of tortillas I use whole wheat pita bread and to cut down on the sodium I use no salt added tomato sauce and sprinkle it with oregano. Very good with spinach and feta
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    that's brilliant -well done
  • LittleMissSunshine418
    Options
    bump