Bad dayyy.

Options
So yesterday I went out for dinner...and blew it. I did not eat healthy at all. ughh. Now I'm really disapointed with myself and I hope this 1 meal doesnt ruin the last week and make it all a waste! :(

Replies

• aimeecamilien
    Options
    don't think like that. there are weeks when i have one horrible day...(pizza chocolat the works) And then I still lose weight that week because the next day I just behave REALLY well..don't beat yourself up. You are allowed cheat days. What would be the point?
  • kateyb
    kateyb Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    We all have those days hun, don't beat yourself up about it, why not just increase your exercise a tiny bit this week to compensate for going over?! Remember it take 3500 calories to gain or lose a pound, and as much as you may have indulged I doubt you ate 3500 in one sitting!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    It's going to happen. Just forget about it and move on. :smile:
  • Vixenpig
    Vixenpig Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    dont be down, everyone is entitled to have a day off and eat what they want and how every much they want.

Main point is did you enjoy yourself last night? and was the food good? lifes to short so go out and have fun just within reason
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) Im planning on going to the gym today after work!
  • mrsgiffin
    mrsgiffin Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey Girl! I did bad yesterday too but you know we just have to do really good today! have faith in yourself!!

301739.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    Its okay...reward yourself with a cheat day every once in a while
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    We've all had those days.....but today is a new day so take advantage of it, record your foods, drink a little extra water and spend a few more minutes excersizing, you'll be just fine, this is life we need to enjoy it while were on our journey to a healthy new life.
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    So yesterday I went out for dinner...and blew it. I did not eat healthy at all. ughh. Now I'm really disapointed with myself and I hope this 1 meal doesnt ruin the last week and make it all a waste! :(
    You have just started a journey that is going to take you a long time to complete (like your whole life) so one meal does not break the plan (does that sound fortune cookie -ish) :happy:
    No, one meal - one meal didnt make you fat and one meal isnt going to ruin you being thin...but learn from it and make a better choice next time.
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    All you have to do is look at those kind of days as tripping, you get right back up! I was told as long as you give it 6 REAL GOOD days it's okay if the 1 day u go off track a bit. Sometimes that even helps your weight loss cause your metabolism is building. Just add a little extra cardio this week!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    don't sweat the small stuff. even if you don't lose weight or actually gain weight, whatever you did this week is not for waste! the scale is only part of everything you are doing for yourself - even if the scale is rude to you this week, your muscles, heart, lungs and mindset will still appreciate your efforts!
  • jewels319
    jewels319 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bad Day....does that apply to a bad husband!!!! Comes home from work with my fav....Taco Bell Chicken Quesadillas...which are nasty reheated the next day. So what do I do...at about 11:30...AT NIGHT! Moan and groan while demolishing em. I practically starved myself the next day...not to mention that my stomach was unhappy.....If you have a weakness...try to work it in...even if its half.....substitute for something lighter later. Or in my case the whole next day.