Last day of Insanity! My results

Options

Replies

• akvz
    akvz Posts: 7
    Options
    how long did it take you to see results? how often did you take measurements? great job by the way!
  • athenagv
    athenagv Posts: 63
    Options
    Awesome job done!! :)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...you look AWESOME!
  • amoresmom
    Options
    Awesome job! Way to stick with it. I completed INSANITY and lost 20 lbs in 60 days! The results are possible you just have to DIG DEEP and put in the work!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!! Did you follow his meal plan? I am in week 2 so your results are a huge encouragement for me!
  • jrutledge01
    jrutledge01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    good work.. you're looking amazing!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look incredible!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!! Fantastic job!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're SO much smaller! Awesome!
  • RollinwithRach
    RollinwithRach Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much difference 12 lbs makes! Good for you! You looks great!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing work!!!
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! I loved Insanity..so much i have done it for over a year...try the asylum, or the insanity p90x hybrid as well!!! your results are sweet!!!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look Crazy good!! Very fit! Your hard work shows!!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great and the results...wow! wow! wow!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    holy eff balls. IT WORKS!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    AWESOME results!! Did you follow his meal plan? I am in week 2 so your results are a huge encouragement for me!

I used the nutrition guide to calculate my calorie needs, but besides that, I just ate healthy.
  • frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, that's such a huge accomplishment! I am in the 4th week, next week is recovery week. I've heard people say that they didn't start really seeing a difference until the second month-was that true for you? I haven't seen much difference on the scale yet, which is kinda discouraging. My endurance is slightly better but I really want to see some improvement on the scale and with the tape measure!!

Thanks for posting :)
  • rebelandduke
    Options
    Wow you look great! Great work!!! I think I might have to try that!
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING, that's such a huge accomplishment! I am in the 4th week, next week is recovery week. I've heard people say that they didn't start really seeing a difference until the second month-was that true for you? I haven't seen much difference on the scale yet, which is kinda discouraging. My endurance is slightly better but I really want to see some improvement on the scale and with the tape measure!!

Thanks for posting :)

Yeah, I found that to be true. It's not like, boom, suddenly looked a lot skinnier during the second month. But it takes a while to notice a change in your body. During the first month I felt like I pretty much looked the same the entire time, but during month 2 when comparing pics from day 1, I started noticing there really was a difference.
  • ciannaggi
    ciannaggi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's good news! I'm hoping to see the same results. I'm in recovery week now. Anxious to start the second month!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!