GAMERS...WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?

Options

Replies

• thewinged
    Options
    I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 3D. Really liking it so far, even though it tends to kick my *kitten* randomly. (I mean seriously, since when does a KH game require more than mashing the A button? Lolol. The bosses are actually hard).
  • Jessb1985
    Jessb1985 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I used to play WoW alot! Had a level 80 mage but haven't played it in probably a year. I've been getting into Xbox games I can pick up and put down easily so:
    Bioshock
    Assassins Creed
    Batmans Arkham City
    LA Noir
    Red Dead Redemption

Skyrim is next on my list though!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    Used to play EQ for many years, made me sick, because of not eating enough... no time... so I quit that addiction to fall into the next one a year later.... WoW, played that for some years, but got bored and too much anxiety to have to be at raids etc etc., the endgame just got too time consuming and stressful. Made short visits to EQ2 and LotR, got hooked now on SWtoR, love it even more than WoW and when I only have a couple of minutes I am going for DAoC. When playing for myself and don't want to play online I am addicted to The Witcher. Played Diablo 1 and 2, did not try 3 as friends were not as enthusiastic as they were with the other ones. But now with exercising and healthier life style I reduce the time online extremely with good results... no swollen ankles anymore.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Playing WoW currently, with Forza 4 getting a revival recently in the Xbox and the odd spurt of Skyrim here and there on the laptop.
  • Lauran845
    Lauran845 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am embarrassed to post anything, I would never call myself a gamer but I couldn't resist....lol....I play Just Dance and Everybody Dance on PS3 Move, LOVE THEM!!!! Though my husband bought the new Madden yesterday, so that is what is currently in the game system (until I change it to get my dance fix in!) :laugh:
  • TugMason4155
    Options
    Skyrim and Black Ops
  • daphnebg
    Options
    I am a gamer, have been and will always be one. My current game of choice is Borderlands.
    Need to brush up on my shooting before Borderlands 2 is released Sept. 18th. :bigsmile:
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Yeah I'm a PC gamer on Jade Dynasty atm (Similar to wow but free until you get high enough to waste your life savings on lottos and refining that never works) YAY!
    I played JD! I think I was 140 Lupin non ascended when I quit though! I stopped mostly cuz of the gambling boxes. I've played many games like Battle of Immortals, Ether Saga, Hero, S.U.N. and the last one I was playing is Eden Eternal.. in the debating stages of quitting gaming completely.
  • Rixx31
    Rixx31 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Skyrim. Just finished the main quest last night, been working through tons of the side quests before that and still working on them. Having waaay too much fun with `Fus Ro Dah` too...

Deux Ex - Human Revolution. When I'm not playing Skyrim

Bioshock 2. Just started this one
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I've cut back a bit, but off and on I'm playing Skyrim, LOTRO(love that it went F2P), and here's an old one for ya'll -- a MUD called LegendMUD.

Woot! I was one of the original coders on Legend. I don't think my area is in there any more, though - and if it is, I hope they revamped it, it was... um, not very good. (I do have a friend who still plays, I should ask him, duh.)

It's nice to see so many people still playing Skyrim - I didn't even get it until pretty recently so now I don't feel too behind the curve. I just don't have that much time to play games any more, so when I do, it has to be a really good one.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    NCAA CFB 13, Madden 13, and Spare Parts with my son
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Oh watch out I got my paladin to lvl 20 .. I am a bad *kitten* now.. I did my first dungeon and it was kinda neat.. cool story to this game so far ... I wish I could find more time to play it..
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I am starting over on Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

It's been a long time...the graphics leave something to be desired but the game play and the storyline make up for it.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    GW2
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Borderlands (recently picked up thanks to DrMerc)...

I was getting concerned that no one mentioned Borderlands until the 3rd page! I've been playing back through it with some friends in anticipation of the 2nd game coming out.

Also randomly broke out my Halo Reach and Halo:3 discs at a party over the weekend. Forgot how much I loved Halo =3
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    We had to get a new PS3 because ours finally died. When we did, I had fun downloading some older games - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics. I also started playing Vagrant Story (♥) again. Then the lamp in our TV died...

...so I'm gonna hang it up for a little bit and start moving around more. Too much time on the couch lately has left me lumpy.

tumblr_lwzo4vkYeh1qe3h1to1_250.gif
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    I'm a PC gamer So SC2 and also the classic SUPER METROID
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    World of Warcraft ♥

I shall always love her...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    We had to get a new PS3 because ours finally died. When we did, I had fun downloading some older games - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Final Fantasy Tactics. I also started playing Vagrant Story (♥) again. Then the lamp in our TV died...

...so I'm gonna hang it up for a little bit and start moving around more. Too much time on the couch lately has left me lumpy.

Symphony of the night is a classic! So is Vagrant Story...I should get that again too!

I'm playing

Battlefield 3
    Mass Effect 3
    Civilization 5
    Trials Evolution
    Lost Odyssey
    and soon borderlands 2!!!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Batman: Arkham City
    LA Noir
    Assassin's Creed II (I've already played this, but I want 100% on those feathers, dammit!)

LA Noire is pretty disappointing after the GTA series...

I've been playing Saints Row the Third