Whats your favorite Clif Bar?

Options
2»

Replies

• turbodog14
    turbodog14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My favorite clif bar is the one that I don't eat and then choose to eat something fresh instead :)

Well in that case I'm not quite sure why you posted in this thread.. way to be a downer bro!!

True enough! That was more sarcastic than intended and in full disclosure; I have enjoyed black cherry almond.. yum!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE! Bam! :love:
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    White Chocolate Macadamia Nut...YUM! Haven't had one in a while. Maybe that's why I've been eating all these sugary sweets???

Gotta get some this weekend.
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested in trying a protein bar soon.. maybe Luna though :)
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My favorite clif bar is the one that I don't eat and then choose to eat something fresh instead :)
    You should try them sometime. They've been scientifically proven to prevent premature graying.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit turbodog!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Funny that you posted this-I've been looking online all day to see where I can get some the cheapest :)

I like:
    White Chocolate Macadamia Nut-but I usually have half at a time, they're a tad sweet for me cause I have them after my run in the mornings.
    Crunchy Peanut Butter-these were the first I had so my favorite.
    Nuts of Chocolate Luna-another favorite, I found them in mini's on their website today and am about to buy them

I looked online today and found MINI Luna ones-I'm so excited to get them!
  • CLShrader2
    CLShrader2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love the Clif Mojo bars better than the Clif Bar. Love the Mountain Mix. Mmm
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Chocolate builders bar... So good!
  • Cyndita4Eva
    Options
    I like the Cliff Mojo Honey Roasted Peanut.
  • TinaBasinger
    Options
    I actually like the P90X bars from Beachbody. Chocolate Peanut Butter...tastes like a candy bar, so I usually eat half....it's pretty large. But it's a great "on the go" meal...
  • CrisN99
    CrisN99 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    The Clif - White macadamia- YUM!!

Clif Kids Zbar- Iced Oatmeal.

Luna: Chocolate dipped coconut!
  • JDMRoma
    JDMRoma Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love the Peanutbutter/ Chocolate Builder Bars, you can get them at Sams club 18 for $19 or so.....love em !
  • PunkyG210
    PunkyG210 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter Crunch
    Black Cherry Almond

Also like Protein Builders Chocolate Peanut butter.

I think the worst tasting Clif bar is the brownie one. I love brownies but to me, that tastes nothing like a brownie.

Oh, also like Clif Mojo bar (the pretzel one)
  • MsJayeKaye
    MsJayeKaye Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I've been eating the mini Luna Lemon Zest and White Chocolate Macadamia nut nutrition bars and they are just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet craving and only 80 calories, 11 grams of carbs and 4 grams of protein.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

I do prefer real food, but sometimes with my work that isn't possible. Cliff bars are great to throw in my work bag for emergencies. I also eat them on race day. One of the few things with a decent amount of calories I can handle on a nervous stomach.

Best one - cool mint!!
  • Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I like maple nut and chocolate coconut, so yummy!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Coconut chocolate chip. Just had one today, definitely my new fave.