*cries i need hotsauce help*

Options
i am addicted to hotsauce and so i made my own all natural hotsauce no salt added just sarano and jalepino garlic and onionsn tomatos is it bad for me

Replies

• Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    No.
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    No.
    :D yay
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Hot sauce isn't bad for you, either.. unless you have high blood pressure and need to watch your sodium.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    it will not last as long as most hotsauce, but hot peppers are great for you, Capsaicin is very good for you... decrease blood cholesterol and triglycerides, boost immunity, and reduce the risk of stomach ulcers,,, also it is said it can help with your metabolism. (((and they sell good hot sauce you just will not find it in your local grocery store))) i order from hotsauce.com,,, I own abput 40 bottles at the moment and a lot of them are little to no sodium
  • alapoint89
    Options
    awesome ness because im addicted
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Duh!?! Yes throw it away. Look who made it!
  • mts3779
    mts3779 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is good for you. The reply you got up wasperfect. The guy with the great bi ceps (Good job by the way) is perfect with his advise.

Having a healthy immune system also will help with your weight loose. Remember your immune system is in your colon and having a normal clean colon needs high fiber and a lot of water. Hey even your hot sauce.

Good job

Mark
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Not bad for you per se. But be careful - consuming those ingredients have been known to affect punctuation.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    thank you so much all of you because of this i feel so much better for my addiction :D as long as its healthy. i have this thing for sriracha it is the greatest but i do make my own mostly
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    its not a addiction untill you have well over $200 worth in your fridge lol heres a old picture last time i cleaned the fridge ... its a big pic so you may need to right click and hit view image..

edgsdgsdgergewg.jpg