Day #4

Options
I've already lost 8 pounds, which is great, but I've been having this problems where I'm just SO exhausted that I can't wake up in the mornings, and when I do, I just get up for a whole second, move to the couch and pass back out.

And anytime I eat anything, I immediately feel even MORE exhausted. And I'm HUNGRY all of the time, no matter what I eat.

Is this normal? What are some suggestions? I don't do caffeine or anything like that. I just want to be able to continue dieting and exercising and losing all this weight!

Replies

• MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What are you eating throughout the day? In four days, yes 8lbs is fast. It sounds like you're very dehydrated. Try pushing water and seeing how you feel. Also make sure you're eating enough.
  • ks5392
    ks5392 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've typically been eating a breakfast of either Special K cereal and low fat milk or light yogurt, then for lunch I'll typically have some grilled chicken breast and brown rice and for dinner, just a pouch of tuna in water with some lemon pepper. And, throughout the day, I'll snack on an apple or some grapes or carrot sticks or cherry/grape tomatoes.

It usually doesn't vary much from day to day.
  • gemini2267
    gemini2267 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is what happens to me on my 3rd or 4th day of low carb dieting. Your body goes into withdrawal swings but after a week or two you bounce back and the sugar cravings are gone.
  • ks5392
    ks5392 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yep! Thanks :)

I tried OxyELITE Pro to help with my energy but it interacted badly with my anxiety/possible bipolar so I stopped taking it. My appetite is just...ridiculous but with enough motivation, I am still able to work out 2 + hours a day.

It's just going to take a lot of getting used to. I'm now down to 205 and I have lost about 2" around my neck as well as another 2-4 inches everywhere else.

I'm just a very impatient person and I wish I could see more progress quickly. I'm ready to be down to 140 already! :(