new to myfitnesspal

Options
Hi Everyone, I am Pattie and deaf woman - I want your biggest helping about lose weight because I went to see my new primary doctor and i standed the weight scale and the nurse told me that my weight is 160 and I become very upset because I always want lose weight by 125.. so I hope you could help me like what should I eat and dont eat but I want eat from myfitnesspal recepies so it might help me alot eat habits .. I hope to hear from you soon have a wonderful weekend

Replies

• carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Pattie, I also got a shocker from my Dr. this past Spring. She told me if I kept gaining 3-5 lbs every 6 months that I'd be heading down the wrong path with more medicine to take. I always knew that I was putting on the pounds; but was having too much fun eating and being lazy. I'll send you a friend request and maybe reading my food diary will give you some ideas. There are a lot of good people on this site and I absolutely love the message boards. Reading them keeps my mind off of food; unless I stumble across a good recipe ;-)