Replies

• cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Adrien Brody :love:
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Omg - I can't believe I'm going to admit this.... even my best friend doesn't know this.... but I am totally OBSESSED with Shorty Rossi, from Pit Boss. I don't know what it is about him, but even I think it's creepy, lol
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I'll have everyone beat for weirdest. I'm almost embarrassed to comment this, but my crush is Optimus Prime.

You should probably hold onto your panties tight and check my profile pics then
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Jason Lewis from sex and the city
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Heh. Boba Fett, until he took that damned mask off. :grumble:

What the heck is even wrong with me? :ohwell:

Bob Fett! That is a weird celebrity crush.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

'WEIRD' crush....not just 'crush'.
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The character Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl tho the actor himself is quite cute too. I am about 13 years his senior and he wears ****ie ties and brogues which are so far off my taste

I LOVE Ed Westwick (AKA Chuck Bass) too!!

But my embarrassing one is Randy Travis!! I have been in Lust with him since I was 12!!!
  • catelee03
    Options
    Gary Oldman..I will watch any movie he is in .way older than me but that's ok!!! also Jean Reno but mostly because of the movie Leon...
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

Yeah, that's not weird. That man is sex personified.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    PAUL WALKER!!! FAST & FURIOUS .........*sigh'*
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The character Chuck Bass in Gossip Girl tho the actor himself is quite cute too. I am about 13 years his senior and he wears ****ie ties and brogues which are so far off my taste

But my embarrassing one is Randy Travis!! I have been in Lust with him since I was 12!!!
    Randy Travis likes to get drunk and naked!
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Jeff Bridges, Sam Rockwell, Scott Backula, Patrick Stewart, Danny Trejo (such a badass), Robert Patrick...guess I have a few!
  • blinkiii
    blinkiii Posts: 90
    Options
    Michael Emerson. Better known as Ben from lost. So what if he's in his late 60's and I'm only 18.. Whatevs :ohwell:
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Randy Travis likes to get drunk and naked!

LOL!! only since he left his wife last year!!! That is when he seems to have lost his mind!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options

'WEIRD' crush....not just 'crush'.

can it be weird cause he's like 8 years older than me??? lol
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    Elijah Wood
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i am 22 - so these men are more than twice my age - but Dennis Quaid, Kevin Costner, and Bill Paxton. Older brunette and blue eyed heart throbs. :flowerforyou:

OK, I'd have to arm wrestle you for Dennis--he is my ultimate crush--I keep him on my bulletin board! :)

My weird crushes are Zach Gafinakiagas--I totally messed up his spelling--tried to copy and paste, but it didn't work!! Might need to know that before the wedding! ;)

Rick from Pawn Stars. There is something about how he swaggers around.

My creepiest is the blonde guy fromThe Road to El Dorado. He's a cartoon character!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'd call it weird, but Channing Tatum and I are having an affair. It's pretty hot actually.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Peppermint Patty