Looking for some great friends....

Options
Hi! I am not *new* here...Been here since March 3rd (was under a different user name/tried leaving and regretted it). I have over 100 pounds to lose. I eat :) 1,520 calories per day. I had been slowly adding exercise as I had knee surgery last month. But after a car accident I am on hold until I see the dr on Monday.

I know since I have been off work (4 weeks) that my eating has not been what is should be...but will return back to work and get back to my routine. I am recommitting myself tomorrow morning... My eye is on a nice omelet for breakfast.

I was 300 pounds and have been hoovering around a 40 pound loss and have been holding steady since May 4th... No real changes since then.. even though MFP has other predictions for me :....in 5 weeks"

I have had thyroid cancer (doc reduced my thyroid meds in May and think that may be my culprit), I'm a diabetic as well.

I am looking for some friends that are active. Feel free to add me...

Replies

• catelee03
    Options
    sent a request!!
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Going to add you!!
  • lovelessofme
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I added you ;)
  • shara99
    shara99 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hello, I'm a sucker for a cute dog pic! Feel free to add me, I'm new here, only a bit over 2 weeks in.
  • Walkerpark
    Walkerpark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm a really good friend!!! (Trying to lose 48 lbs) That'll be a piece of cake! hehe (stupid joke)
  • honeynut788
    honeynut788 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey There! Just sent the friend request....let our journey begin :)
  • jezzelynn
    Options
    I just joined today. Long story short I have been struggling with my weight for about 8 years. The last 3 years I have been able to stay the weight I wanted to be (132lbs) with the help of my DR prescribing phentermine. I took it for 6 months at a time and for 3 years I was happy. But I guess my heart wasnt. I found out back in July that I have Tachycardia because of taking Phentermine so long. My heart beats no lower than 130 even when I am sleeping. So working out is really hard on me because my heart rate gets in the 180's and 190's. For the last week I have pushed myself to go to our community rec center to work out. I dedicate myself to 4 days a week, 3hrs a day. I do an 1 1/2 hr in the weight room and them swim the rest of the time. The whole time I have severe chest pain and fight to catch my breath. My goal here is to find people that are looking for the same thing I am.. Support, advice, and knowledge of how to lose weight and keep it off. I am gonna be 30 in September and I have 5 kids. And weighing 210lbs its really hard to keep up with them. Especially when I am use to being 130lbs. Please add me so we can lose weight together and share some pointers!