• GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    someone has ever said to you?

You don't look too ugly today.
  • snoopynut1972
    snoopynut1972 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This week a male co-worker complimented me on my weight loss. Made my day!! Then a couple days later a female co-worker said two other male co-workers were asking her about my weight loss. Motivation to keep going!! :-)
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    Recently someone said "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Bill Goldberg?" It may not seem like much but after hearing someone say I looked like Butterbean a few years ago it was pretty awesome! Even if it's not true LOL

It's totally true. I agree with him. ;-)
  • lindsy721
    lindsy721 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what the all-time best compliment ever would be, but I did get this very sweet one from a good friend today, and my little heart just nearly exploded with joy:

"You are such a delight to chat with. Always in a positive upbeat mood and always willing to encourage me. You have done wonders for my disposition lately. I actually feel like a better man when I get a chance to connect with you. Thank you for giving me that. "
  • kashmyre
    kashmyre Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Mine was just a couple of weeks ago...in the middle of my Zumba class, in the middle of a song, my extremely fit and tiny Zumba instructor (who I would LOVE to have a body like) looked over and said "Damn! I want your arms!". Totally made my day. Can't believe that she would EVER want anything I have.

Guess all the hard work HAS paid off!
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Recently someone said "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Bill Goldberg?" It may not seem like much but after hearing someone say I looked like Butterbean a few years ago it was pretty awesome! Even if it's not true LOL

u do look like GoldBerg~~~~
  • ambersiobhan
    Options
    Boy:"Um do you get a lot of compliments"
    Me: "Not really why"
    Boy :"Nevermind" then "You should"

I thought it was so sweet without saying much!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I was at the mall and a little girl, probably about 5, came up to me out of nowhere, stopped in front of me and stared at me for a second, and said "You are BEAUTIFUL!" and then she ran away just as abruptly. It was so funny and so random and just adorable. Meant more coming from a small child for some reason...

:blushing:
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    You are so frickin hot and you don't know it.

by a fellow MFP'er
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I worked at a newspaper for a year with a clientele-base of extremely elderly people. I have a habit of befriending pretty much everyone I speak with so I actually became really close to the people of the small town community. Sadly I had a lot of customer's either pass away or come in to put their loved one's obituaries in the paper. One day an older lady came in to put in her husbands obit,when I found out who it was I started crying becuase he was one of those customers I interacted with often. The wife couldn't speak well but she grabbed my hand and told me that Harold said I was a good girl. Being a teen and hearing that he thought I was a good girl resonated intensely with me.