GW: 117lb
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im 4'9 add me
  • Chan0629
    Chan0629 Posts: 19
    Options
    I thought I replied but I didn't I am 4'11 - add away! :)
  • freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and 3/4... does that count? I'm 25, and my goal is about 15 pounds away. Feel free to add me.

This is my height, too :)

For once, something I might be too tall for?!?
  • lytleange
    lytleange Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 4 ft. 9.5 inches, 33 years old, looking to lose about 16 more pounds. I've lost 18 so far. Feel free to add me.
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and 171 lbs. I just completed my first 5 days of my new life with the help of MFP. I put in work, and felt a wide range of emotion this week. Doubt even tried to sneak in there, but I'm blocking it and keeping my eye on my prize of a happier, sexier, healthier ME. These message boards are motivating...thank you!!!
  • louisemc_86
    Options
    I'm 4'11. Want to lose about 15kg.
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11. already lost almost 30lbs (started at almost 150lbs, hovering around 120-123lbs now). hoping to lose another 10-15lbs and tone up. feel free to add me!
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 4'10 & 3/4 (4'11" on a good day!) I have approx 35-40lbs to go! Add me if you would like! I keep my diary open for the world to see and I document even the bad days.
  • alliebaron
    Options
    I'm 4'11ish too! feel free to add me =)
  • navywife5810
    navywife5810 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11"
    SW: 165
    GW: 115

I'm just starting so I have a ways to go!
  • Jipsymuse
    Options
    Hello, I just found this site. It's great. I am only 5ft. 3 inches tall. I'm just starting my weight loss. Todays a good day to start with it being September the first. I weigh 210 lbs. I quit smoking on August the 7th and gained 4 lbs. I have to start exorcising and try to turn it around so I'll be losing weight instead of gaining! Wish this shorty luck! Jipsymuse
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    any luck? or have you come up short? ;)

Wow I should have gotten here sooner, that was my joke.....good one!
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i'm 4'11 also. anyone can add me if they like :)
  • wheels5894
    wheels5894 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    4'11" Here. feel free to add me :) any one else as well. I eat, so get too thrown off by my diary! lol

I'm 6' 4" but sat in a wheelchair about the right height. :-)
  • meg516
    meg516 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11"! Feel free to add me!
  • Nady9
    Nady9 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 4'10 and weight 125 lbs. My goal is to lose 10-15 lbs but it is such a struggle!!!! I lose some and then gain it back in two days! I am working out 3 - 5 days a week (mostly cardio) and while I feel my performance is way better...the scale is not moving!
    Please add me if you need one more shorty friend! :happy:
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hola chickadoodle! I am 4'10 and a quarter looking to lose 25-30 lbs. Anyone who would like to can add me!
  • alphasigalum
    Options
    I am 4'11" and a 1/2/ :) I understand what everyone is saying about being short and having extra weight. I hate that I can gain 5 pounds and it looks like much more. I am currently 129.4 and would love some support and more friends! I want to lose about 10 more! :)
  • Sassy88
    Sassy88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Got everyone beat 4' 0"! Dang Proud though!