Options

Replies

• Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 25!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • shychick281
    Options
    21 here. I'm always up for new friends, just started here a few weeks ago. :)
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 26 and have been on MFP for a while. Anyone can feel free to add me if they want. I'm always looking for new friends around my age. :-D

GO TEXANS!!!! They are my favorite football team :)
  • kate0003
    kate0003 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! Add me if you want :)
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy everyone!!! I'm Tamara, a graduate student in VA and I'm 22. Pleeeeaseee feel free to add me! Looking for more 20-year old support on here!
  • FL_SportsFan
    Options
    25 here if that's not too old lol
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I'm 19. Mother of a 2 year old and Student at Purdue University North Central, feel free to add me (:
  • Iarrod
    Options
    Hello! I'm Regina, 24, from Malaysia. I just joined MFP about a week ago and am looking for friends to keep myself motivated (I'm sloppy when it comes to dieting and exercising) . Feel free to add me!!
  • Jasminerrose
    Options
    Hey, Im Jasmine(:
    Im 17, add me!
  • adancer59
    adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, and I just started my weight loss a week ago. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • sabrina0889
    sabrina0889 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. I started MFP last week. . Feel free to add me!
  • breexbreakdown
    Options
    I'm new aswell! I'm 22 and you're more than welcome to add me :)

Good luck !
  • MaskedFitness
    Options
    25....Think I made the cutoff age...Feel free to add me.
  • myoshia212
    Options
    I'm 25 ! Today is day 1. I want to lose 60lbs. Anyone feel free to add me ! We can all encourage each other !!
  • reetkler
    Options
    ofcourse go ahead lets lose the flab together....
  • daisydog101
    daisydog101 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 21, always looking for more friends!
  • HoundDown
    Options
    I'm 19 years old, always looking for new friends! Feel free to add!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, i just turned 27 a whole 5 days ago and i am in desperate need of some support on here :( i am a single mom to 3 wonderful kids, but trying to lose weight with kids is like asking for trouble lol... i have always been heavier than average, and when i thought i was at my heaviest i weighed 220lbs. after i had my youngest in dec of 2010, i gained back my post pregnancy weight loss and then more. i weighed about 240lbs. i've gradually gotten it under control, and am happy to say i weigh 207, the lightest i have been in over 9 years :). but now is when i need extra motivation, and i am more than willing to give out as much motivation as i get :) please feel free to add me :) thx
  • LadyZhen
    Options
    hello everyone, i just turned 21 a few days go on september 8th, i been trying to lose weight on my own but its hard. i don't have any friends ion real life but i want to change that. but first i think id feel more confident to make friends if i change myself. get into shape, shed a few pounds. boost up my confidence. i hope everyone does well with their weight loss goal. good luck everyone! ^w^

29380858.png
  • MissAshFit1989
    Options
    Hi :-) I'm 23, but really I'm like 5 :-P You can add me, I don't bite and most importantly don't judge.