portion question

Options
13»

Replies

• Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    Ooohhh does Parmesan really mess with you too? I'm mildly lactose intolerant, I can't have actual milk but cheese in small doses doesn't bother me. And I love it ;)

Well skip the Parmesan and save those 25 calories for a little more wine :)
  • Morgan803
    Morgan803 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Carbs are not bad they are needed in anyones body, especially a diabetics! i choosing complex carbs and combining them with protein that would benefit everyone by keeping blood sugars at a consistant rate! Not just diabetics.
  • brandysparksW
    Options
    looks like a serving to me! I would need more veggies to go with it to feel full..... but I like to eat a lot, LOL.
  • ubabette
    Options
    looks fine to me
  • EccentricDad
    EccentricDad Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize for my behavior in this forum thread. The internet is full of opinions at every page/blog you read and it would seem that some opinions (displayed on the internet as facts) have clouded my knowledge of foods. I am sorry for imposing my opinion on you and judging your food choices.

As long as you were measuring, everything looks good. Good job!
  • alapoint89
    alapoint89 Posts: 632
    Options
    I want to apologize for my behavior in this forum thread. The internet is full of opinions at every page/blog you read and it would seem that some opinions (displayed on the internet as facts) have clouded my knowledge of foods. I am sorry for imposing my opinion on you and judging your food choices.

As long as you were measuring, everything looks good. Good job!
    Thank you for being so nice and appologizing