Scared..

Options
So I have purposely set my settings to sedentary just because I want to lose the weight quicker. I haven't decided whether I should change that to my "actual" or keep it at sedentary. I just don't know! Please help?
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I would be as accurate as possible. If you are wanting to lose weight quicker, change the foods you are eating, not how much. there comes a point where you can embark on some pretty dangerous territory if you are going too low. What kind of numbers did it give you?
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I would be as accurate as possible. If you are wanting to lose weight quicker, change the foods you are eating, not how much. there comes a point where you can embark on some pretty dangerous territory if you are going too low. What kind of numbers did it give you?

1320.. I was as low as 1200 but I changed that.
  • sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Change it hun.
    It will be more accurate.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    With only 12 lbs to lose, you should probably only be looking at 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    With only 12 lbs to lose, you should probably only be looking at 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week.

^^^^^This!!! You don't have a lot to lose, what's the hurry!
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options

1320.. I was as low as 1200 but I changed that.

Looking at the stats on your profile, I would say you should be closer to around the 1400-1450 range. And like the wise badger has said, you probably shouldn't be losing much more than 0.5-1lb a week tops... ya don't want to go overboard when it comes to health and fitness! Too much of a good thing is often found to be bad :tongue:
  • sportybrewerschick
    sportybrewerschick Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    thank you all! we will see where it takes me because i haven't lost very much weight.. at all! not that i have a lot too lose but i wouldn't mind getting rid of my extra flab in some areas!
  • Nigelfightingfit
    Nigelfightingfit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Be as accurate as possible, dont make errors, if you end up eatinb too little your metabolism will slow down and you will lose weight more slowly. You are beautuful and really dont need to try thzt hard, relzx and enjoy life. Its what i would tell my osn daughters. 1 age 21, 1 aged 18 and 1 aged 11. Just chill a bit and enjoy your life, dont worry too much about anything, especially a few pounds :)
  • texasfred
    texasfred Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost 60 pounds last year, of course I have gained 30 back so far this year, but finally losing again! I have found that the more honest I am with myself, the better sustainable weight lose I have. I only wish I could change mine honestly from Sedentary...but they don't have a selection for lazy! I will over come and be able to change it soon!