newbie...needs friends for support and motivation!

Options
Hello there, i just signed up today and i am super excited to be starting my weightloss journey. i currently weigh 245, looking to get down to 145!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend as i will greatly need the support and motivation as i have a long journey ahead of me!!!!

Replies

• CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    Hello there, i just signed up today and i am super excited to be starting my weightloss journey. i currently weigh 245, looking to get down to 145!!! Please feel free to add me as a friend as i will greatly need the support and motivation as i have a long journey ahead of me!!!!

Hey chica we are about the same weight and My goal was 150, but now Im thinking that extra 5 would work...
  • WhatAgirl_
    WhatAgirl_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 19 from Canada feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Momof5gp
    Options
    Wow so similar! I just started too, beginning at 247 going for 145 as well :) you can add me too if you like, I don't have any friends yet :)
  • kmcmillan40
    Options
    I also just started this and I am looking for some friends to help motivate me. I was 235 and am now 185. I am looking to scrounge off those last twenty pounds. Invite me as a friend if you would like. Thanks!
  • AshleyChanel88
    AshleyChanel88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ashley 24 from TX currently at my highest weight of 215 goal weight is 150
    please feel free to add!!! Motivation is greatly appreciated & will be given in return!!!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    hi there...i started at 248 and i am currently 195ish...i am a great motivator and i also like to have fun...add me if you would like.
  • Msbooka1
    Msbooka1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hello there, I weight about the same and our goal weights are very close. I'm looking forward to help motivate you. Friend request sent!
  • McMehu
    McMehu Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. If anyone else wants to add me I could use some active friends :)
  • Tweety51
    Tweety51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined today and I am at 210 and need to also get down to 150 or 145. Need all the motivation I can get. You can add me as a friend.
  • PinkyNans2012
    Options
    Hi - I just joined this week and looking for motivation and support as well. Please feel free to add me. I have a goal of 140 pounds and I am currently at 203 pounds. :) Would love to have some active friends.

Kate :)
  • Cristy4Hannah
    Cristy4Hannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends....I desperatly need friends & motivation.....:flowerforyou:

I have had a hard 19 months, my dad was diagnosed with Cancer, and after 19 months I lost him last week....:frown:

Im not sure if it was all the stress, worrying, or what that made me gain so much weight....(maybe I am just looking for excuses) I use to go to the gym about 3 times a week, Zumba, now nothing....I am 43 and went to a weight dr. thhis week,,,Weigh 168, and my waist is a size 40!!! (How embarrassing is that?) So, please, anyone else that needs friends & motivation, please friend me....

Luv, Cristy :bigsmile:
  • Cristy4Hannah
    Cristy4Hannah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    HI THERE...friend me also.....: )