I'm finally gonna be a United States Marine

Options
167891012»

Replies

• amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible,and with someone with family in the Marine's..Thank You :flowerforyou:
  • saustin201
    saustin201 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and enlisting. I love Marines. Everyone in my family who has ever been in the military has been a Marine.
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! And thank you!!!
  • readsalot68
    readsalot68 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look great. I know others have already said but thanks for your service.

And a big shout out to all current and former service men and women.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats and Thank you all rolled into one!

D
  • sisyoli
    sisyoli Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey...you look good and you worked your hinny off ....Thank you for your service and truly ...be all you can be..!!!
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OOH-RAH....Our son and son-in law are Marines, The Few The Proud The Marines!!!!
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an amazing accomplishment and welcome to the military!!! I am proud to serve next to you!! Thank you for your service!!
  • ednjenn
    ednjenn Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's freakin' awesome. Thanks for your goal and future service! Good work and thank's for motivating!
  • blueblood1
    blueblood1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Your a very strong person who didn't let anything or anyone get in your way. I think you are amazing!
    May everything you strive for in life come your way. I have always thought the Mariens have the best looking dress
    uniform of all the services, now your going to make it better looking! All the young ladies are going to go gaga over you.
    Stay the course youngman, thank you for your future service to our country! Stay safe and once again HATS OFF.....
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • srpthlgy
    Options
    Way to go!
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats! OOHRAH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!