Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wii Fit vs. Scale

2»

Replies

• Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    I was using the scale, then i was like duh! I have a Wii and it give ounces where my scale does not. They seem to read the same weight. So for me I love the Wii fit! because it tracks it all. I have hip and low back issues to having the 'center of balance' tracked helps me. Best of luck!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    I use the Wii Fit.
    I believe it's accurate.
    I weighed myself before going to the doctor once and they both said the same thing.
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Trust the scale. We moved a couple of months ago and all I had was the wii board when we moved in. My Tanita scale (which is very accurate) was at my mom's. It turns out that the wii fit measures me 3-4 pounds less. I was seriously disappointed. My Tanita gives me the same measurement consistently if I step off and back on. And it was the same as the doctor's scale the other day when I went.

Ditto! Although I use thge WII Board on Burber carpet, it does weigh a couple pounds lighter. I too have the Tanita. Knowing the the WII board is less but consistantly so, has 2 advantages. It appears 'accurate' in that is is consistant with a 2 to 2.5 pound difference, and....I like the looks of the wieght showing slightly less than I weighed that morning! :laugh: :wink: :happy:
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    LauriesTrying2BeFit Posts: 414 Member
    my wii fit is about 6lbs lighter than my scales and my drs scales is same as digital ones so i dont trust my wii!
  • My weight on the fit board is about 2 lbs heavier than the scale in the bathroom but usually I use the scale in the morning when I do my weighn in but the fit board at night so maybe that is where the difference is.