5'4 ladies

Options
Hey girls looking for more ladies to add to mfps! I'm 5'4 and started at 202 and am down to 155. I eat around 1700-2000 per day and consistenly workout. Looking for more ladies like me :)

Replies

• CissyJohnson
    Options
    Hi! I just joined MFP yesterday. I am 5'4 and I am at 308 lbs. I feel soooo heavy so it is time to do something about it. I am motivated and I am also praying my way to and through this. I have no health issues and I want to keep it that way so I need the motivation of someone who has been where I am! Add me!
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    im 5ft 4 started at 206 now 153 been doing this since january
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I am 5'4 and just started today. I need all the support I can get!!!!
  • Maisley1978
    Options
    Hi, im 5'4 :) just started this week, please feel free to add me xx
  • babydu4
    babydu4 Posts: 4
    Options
    hi ladies!! im 5'4..just started mfp this last week..ive always been a weight watcher member, was a lifetime member before i had kids. got off track the last few months with my diet and need some helping getting back on track! wish me luck & good luck to all of you!!! :)
  • Maria1979candy
    Options
    Hello, I have just started mfp I've struggled with my weight in the past I've got it down but I just can't seem to get over this hump and get down to my goal weight..
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    5'4", currently 173.8 lbs. Been on MFP since 2010 but had a beautiful baby girl (now 10 months) along the way and have been back (consistently) for about a month and a half now. I will be starting week 5 of the Butt Bible on Monday and eat around 2450 calories a day (still nursing my baby girl). I also try to walk a couple times a week. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Pencilberry
    Pencilberry Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 3/4"!!! That counts :) I'm 140 and my goal is 115. If you have similar goals add me!!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I'm 5'4, started at 213lbs and now 154.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Hey girls looking for more ladies to add to mfps! I'm 5'4 and started at 202 and am down to 155. I eat around 1700-2000 per day and consistenly workout. Looking for more ladies like me :)
    I'm 5'4" and try to eat around that amount of calories too. Though this summer I've been over way too much and trying to get things back under control.
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    heyy I am 5'4" duhh
    and I started a year ago at 242 and dropped down to 210 ..today...
    i feel so bad..i fell off...
    and i really need some help some good support..
    i dont want to tell anyone i know in person that i am going to try and loose again..i want them to notice on their own..
    i kinda have been feeling really awful lately..
    especially sense i know my bf likes thinner girls..
    UGHHH what is wrong with me..
    now i am rambling..
    i just need motivation and support okay!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Im 5'4!! this is the second time ive used this site didnt stick to it last time. started before mfp at a size 12..not sure of weight today a size 6, 137 lbs, goal of 130 ish and a size 4 pant and be tonned.
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'4 and 145. My goal is 135-ish to start, and if I make that I want to go down to 128. Feel free to add me. :)
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    5'3 So i'm not sure i count!!! I'm 135 goaling 125. Feel free to add.
  • goforthd5
    goforthd5 Posts: 167
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'5'ish and 120lbs. Looking to lose about 8 more. I'm not really set on that weight but just wanting to fit back into my pre- pregnancy clothes from 8- 9 years ago. I have been on MFP since Jan and have lost 10 lbs. I have pretty much done this on my own with no friends on MFP. I would like a few encouragers who are Christian moms like me. Thanks
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 a little over... I just started using myfitnesspal in late June (wish I would have started when I actually created my account last fall) I would love friends to keep me motivated and vice versa so feel free to add me. :)

Edited: for bad autocorrecting program :)
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm 5' 3 and 3/4 but I usually like to claim I'm 5'4", lol! I'm trying to lose 21 pounds and get back down to 115.
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    I, too, am 5' 3 3/4"...Isn't it funny how we claim that's close enough to 5'4"... My highest weight was 170. I started out on MFP at 157, dropped down to 130, then back up to 142, now back down to 136. My goal is 125. I'm a former cop that left the stress of it all to attend massage therapy school. I figure with my career makeover, I could also use a physical makeover.

I just started doing Chris Powell's Shapers and Shredders along with carb cycling this past week. I lost 1.9 pounds on week one. Let's see what the next week holds.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'4" started out at 213:( goal is 150! Anyone! Add me!
  • CrazyHorse_06
    CrazyHorse_06 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm like ya'll ... 5'4 and started really wanting to loss weight last august after my 5th knee surgery. I was 235 lbs at that time and a year later, I am only 200 lbs. Not as fast as I wanted to loss, but that's why I got on here. I need that extra push to get me back under 200, because it's depressing where I am. I am not a very patient with this lifestyle change, but I'm doing my best to keep at it. I'm happy I've lost some already, don't get me wrong, but every time I get to this point, I get happy and forget to keep working on it and then the next thing I know is I'm gaining again ... hopefully this site will help. anyone feel free to add me ... I am babbling too much now, so good luck everyone and with each others encouragments, we all can get to where we want to be!!! :)