What's your ultimate CHEAT DAY/MEAL look like??

Options
Hi all,

Seeing as most of us are on here to lose weight, which assumably means we LOVE food (and not the healthy type), what is your ULTIMATE CHEAT DAY/MEAL look like???? What is your gulity pleasure?????

:grumble: WARNING:frown:

THE FOLLOWING TALK OF FOOD MAY MAKE YOU SALIVATE AND SEND YOUR CRAVING INTO OVERLOAD!!!
YOU MAY FIND YOURSELF WANTING TO EAT GREASY, HIGH FAT, LOADED WITH SALT, SUGARY GOODNESS, CARB-CRAZY FOOD!
THIS IS NOT...AND I REPEAT NOT A GOOD ENOUGH REASON TO CHEAT, IF IT IS NOT YOUR "CHEAT DAY" !!!!!

Well here is mine admission...

Breakfast-Classic breakfast with home fries
Lunch-McDonalds Angus Bacon and Cheese with fries and a coke zero (I just like the taste of a diet coke so stop laughing!!) and maybe a McFlurry
Dinner-Sweet Chili Thai chicken pizza from Pizza Pizza with cramy garlic dipping sauce and a slice of caramel nut cheesecake.

THERE...I said it...fewwww...that feels good to get it off my chest!

So what's yours...?

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Raspberry Krispy Creme Donuts
    Lunch - Chinese Buffet including: vegetable lo mein, veggie egg rolls, spicy garlic chicken, walnut chicken, and sauteed string beans
    Dinner - Mexican -- chile Rellenos, cheese enchiladas, chips and salsa
    Late Night Snack - Naan and the spicy eggplant dip
  • mheath1293
    mheath1293 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: McDonalds breakfast burrito
    Lunch: Chicken Gnocchi Soup from the Olive Garden w/ breadsticks and italian soda
    Dinner: Chicken Cordon Bleu
    Dessert: Olive Garden Black Tie Mousse Cake

And at the end of the day I'd be feeling like complete garbage. Just for fun, this tallies up to about 2500 calories. Not to mention the dessert has 40 grams of fat!!
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Basically, eating out. I don't really have a cheat day but today is as close as I get. Half a Chipotle veggie bowl (no cheese/sour cream) for lunch and the other half for dinner.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I don't really have "cheat" days, I try to let myself have some things i love incorporated into weekly meals BUT, it's my anniversary coming up next week so to celebrate my SO and I are going out!
    I'm sooooo excited to have chicken enchiladas and fried cheesecake. Horrible yes, but I'm gonna do it and not regret!
  • DeTaart
    DeTaart Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: don't really have cheat days (more cheat meals) but if I did...

there wouldn't be meals as such, just a whole lotta food.

- crunchy organic fruit-packed museli with greek yoghurt and a tiny bit of ice cold milk
    - stack of blueberry pancakes
    - salt beef bagels with hot hot mustard
    - melted mature cheddar cheese on thick sourdough with dijon mustard, maybe some pastrami
    -kitkats, lots of kitkats, milk chocolate four finger bars
    - peanut butter brittle smashed over good vanilla ice cream

That's breakfast and lunch anyway. The ultimate cheat day would then involve a nap and maybe some form of indian feast for dinner....
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - French toast made out of either cinnamon swirl or chocolate-chip banana bread with a side of bacon

Lunch - Boston Pizza tropical chicken pizza

Dinner - Chinese buffet

Dessert - Chocolate chip cookie dough & Reese's Pieces Blizzard

Snacks - Miss Vickie's salt-and-vinegar chips mixed with peanut M&Ms

I probably wouldn't be able to eat all of it in one day, honestly.
  • miracle4me
    miracle4me Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    This will be my next cheat meal since I do not eat white bread being glutton intolerant and on low carb eating plan since March.
    Home made Italian Beef Sandwich on Italian Bread. :love: with Jalapeño Peppers and chopped onions. The problem is I know I will not stop at one sandwich so it will be a off the scale day.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    If I could have this without negative effects...

Breakfast: Eggs, bacon, mushrooms and toast. With a Chelsea bun.

Snack: A chocolate slab and a box of cookies

Lunch: A lot of fries

Snack: Lays Chips

Dinner: A Pizza

Snack: ANOTHER FREAKIN CHOCOLATE BAR XD

But sadly I never have days like this... I probably never will either. Maybe If I lose like 15kg I'd weigh like 45 kg and this'll cause me to get back to where I am now lol
  • Apresner
    Apresner Posts: 32
    Options
    Breakfast: Huge stack of blueberry pancakes, extra butter. Chocolate milk
    Lunch: A big burger with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes and mozzarella sticks
    Dinner : Bertuccis warm bread with olive oil, caesar salad, pizza.
    Dessert: Warm nut brownie or apple crisp with ice cream
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well as I have only had one cheat meal in the past 6 months I am going to indulge myself

Breakfast - full English with fried bread

Lunch - Harry Ramsdens cod and chips with bread and butter

Dinner - Duck with pancakes etc followed by Chicken in Lemon sauce, Beef in Black Bean Sauce and egg fried rice with Jasmine tea

Supper - Eton Mess

Oh bugger, thats about 5,000 calories!!! Ah well, I can dream can't I??
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    ahhhh. food fantasy cheat day. here goes it.

Breakfast = mimosas, cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs with salt and cheese with caviar and sour cream on top, lots of cafe au lait.

elevensies is bloddy mary time with celery, and BLACK olvies, and sme feta and spinach and walnuts and dried cranberries in baked philo dough.

Lunch time brings us to gin and tonics with a big blakened chicken ceasar salad, with a fluffy desert, say strawberry short cake, new england style.

Tea time! scones with orange and cranberry, stiff earl grey with sugar and lemmon

cocktail hour is Martinins and caviar(again) on toasts, and cucumber rounds with pickled ginger and salmon.

Dinner time is as follows. New castle beer, 12 oysters, cucumber and tomato plate, 8oz filet mignion, with baked potato with herbs, garlic, butter and sour cream and coarse sea salt, and another beer.

desert would be a chocolate martini, with bisscotti.
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled eggs w/cheese, bacon,sausage, biscuits and gravy
    Lunch: Five Guys cheeseburger lettuce,tomato grilled onions, ketchup
    Dinner: Mexican food :love: Enchiladas, tamales, etc

Cheesecake!!!!!!
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    keep imind, my post is about my fantasy. I would never ever eat this way again.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    My ideal cheat meal is a large McDonald's french fry and a hot fudge sundae to dip it in. :embarassed: Sweet and salty with chocolate. Yep, I don't need anything else.
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    Mine issss

Breakfast - full cooked breakfast, bacon, sausage, egg, black pudding, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, tomato and 2 slices of buttery toast, washed down with a cuppa tea

Lunch - mcdonalds, large chicken legend meal with mayo anddd a double cheese burger!

Dinner - dominos double decedance mighty meaty with bbq sauce, chicken kickers, mozerella sticks, coke and hot cookies!!

GOD HELP ME!
  • woodsygirl
    woodsygirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- cookies
    Lunch- more cookies
    Dinner - maybe some frosted cookies

Seriously, I could eat cookies all day! ;)
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Cheese omelette with guacamole, sourdough toast with real butter and jam. Bloody Mary(s), mimosas
    Lunch - Pizza, all the Pizza, and all the beer I want
    Dinner - Lobster covered in butter, more wine, more champagne. Creme brulee. Like, a vat of creme brulee that I would have to dive in and eat my way out of.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I usually just have cheat nights, usually fridays when I watch movies with the family. So I'd have popcorn with butter and seasoning, icecream with crumble topping (butter, flour and sugar), candy (usually licorice, sourpatch kids and chocolate), a slurpee (biggest one possible), cookies (usually oreos), peanut butter sandwiches, pretzels.
  • tlc12078
    tlc12078 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    well i do have pizza n wings here n there, but i never go over my cals cus i bust some booty, lol but my cheat day would be things i havent had in awhile, i would indulge n end up with a tummy ache swearin i will never eat it again. lol
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    white-castle-burgers.jpg