Ok so who weighs naked/underwear and who with clothes?

Options

Replies

• dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    First thing in morning after toilet before food yes?

Yes.
    Naked.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I weigh nekkid as a jaybird first thing in the morning, after using the toilet. I don't dare put on clothes because my scale seems to think that no matter how little I have on, its enough to send my number wayyyyyyy up higher than one would think.
  • barss56
    barss56 Posts: 4
    Options
    Bathroom first thing in the morning then clothes off and okay scale what do you say now????
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options

Yup, and naked. It's the only way to get consistent results.
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Morning, after bathroom , naked or just undies !
  • MeEthel
    MeEthel Posts: 8
    Options
    Naked, even at the doctor's office!
  • BeautyIsABeast
    BeautyIsABeast Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    with clothes and not teh same outfit everytime. In the morning before eating but after pooping :-)
  • sizzler0123
    Options
    Buck naked, first thing in the morning, and preferrably after a BM lol! Sorry, TMI I know!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    I personally weigh with clothes on, at the gym in the evenings after work. I figured that will be when I'm my heaviest and that would be more accurate. :flowerforyou:
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Sunday mornings, naked, after restroom use, and before coffee. There are people that say you weight the least on Sunday mornings. . . not sure if this is true, but it keeps me from weighing every day. :wink:
  • Miss_Aubrey
    Options
    Buck naked, first thing in the morning, and preferrably after a BM lol! Sorry, TMI I know!

same way here.. I want to be as light as possible every morning when I step on the scale. So nekkid it is for me LOL
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    first thing in the morning, after a pee-pee... wearing whatever i slept in, usually a tank top and undies
  • kristenstejskal
    kristenstejskal Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I do as much as possible naked/in undies. This includes but is certainly not limited to weighing myself.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Yes. Naked or underwear. Always.

Pretty much, otherwise I end up blaming the clothes for any weight gain/fluctuation
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I weigh last thing before bed with a sack of oranges strapped to my back.
  • hsnbro
    hsnbro Posts: 55
    Options
    always naked, first thing in the morning
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Yes & I wear a sports bra a shorts typically.
  • kaycee1969
    kaycee1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, naked
  • mskimber99
    Options
    go to the bathroom, take off my clothes, weigh myself, take a shower, shave my legs, weigh myself, go get my husband make him weigh himself to make certain the scale is working, weigh myself again...then i am either pleased that my lil ocd rituals work or depressed that i'm ocd and didn't lose...lol
  • dragoney
    dragoney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    In the morning, after toilet, before breakfast, half-naked (just panties on).