What are you going to be for Halloween?!?

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Skinnier.

Seriously though, I don't know what I'll be.
    I love halloween but... I don't have any friends that throw Halloween parties or anything like that.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    I want to be a super hero.........hmmm.. will have to do some research cuz I dont think "white oprah" is available in the costume shops.
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    my son was a snowman last year when he was a month old, was so cute but this year might dress him up as a pumpkin and i have no idea wt me or the man will dress up yet I LOVE HALLOWEEEN! definately one of my fav holidays! x
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Tira from Soul Calibur. I alraedy made my ring blade. super excited to make the costume and be fit enough to show it off.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    I dont know!
    Anyone have good ideas for a redhead. Preferably cute not horrendous lol

omg Ariel!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    I dont know!
    Anyone have good ideas for a redhead. Preferably cute not horrendous lol

I was toying with the idea of being the girl from Brave. :heart: But I don't to wear a wig.
  • jdub660
    jdub660 Posts: 26 Member
    I always wanted to be rainbow brite but got a few more lbs before that.

Last year, me and a friend were spy vs. spy (warm and covered and thank goodness because it snowed!)
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    me and my 2 roomates are dressing up as "rock, paper scissors!"

if i wasnt being that id be a cop :)
  • Genderbent Castiel. That GISHWHES is coinciding with Halloween this year is just going to make it all the more enjoyable. :]
  • I probably won't dress up, but i wanna dress up my Pitbull as a kissing booth and pass out candy to the neighbor kids
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    SunDrop kid, Big green troll or Magic Mike guy...
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    My dream outfit is cat woman a tight PVC catsuit would be great if I've lost the weight lol
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    ITS NEVER TOO EARLY TO PLAN FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know though... :P
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    I'm going to be .... 190 lbs, I hope, kinda stuck in a plateau here lately.
  • Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas! :) I'm making the dress out of old fabric swatches and covering my whole body in "stitches"
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    I have the perfect costume - i'm going as myself.
  • MemphisGirl75
    MemphisGirl75 Posts: 80 Member
    My son wants to be the 11th Doctor from Doctor Who, so I'm going to be Amy :)
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    i wanna be a belly dancer :)

that is my short turn goal-- to be able to look good in costume that shows off my belly!
  • Laner07
    Laner07 Posts: 100 Member
    Every year I go to a themed Halloween party. This year we're doing X-Men. I'm not sure which one I"ll be yet. Possibly Rouge.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    If I reach goal weight by Halloween... naked. Sarah v. 2.0 :glasses: