100+ 2 Lose!

Options

Replies

• neneskinny
    Options
    Nice to meet you My name is NENE I hope to loose 30 lbs! We can do this!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @OneFatDad...One fat Ma here too....We all have been up and down...I was smallest 8/10 in HS...always the bigger Soccer player got up to size 14 then back down and after being a Ma, and GS Im double my size and tired of carrying this 2nd person around...what is your youtube channel Sir, and way to do it for your two girls! Positive vibes and weight lost dust your way Sir....
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @bran26ju....Yes you can...You go chica...way to be and stay Positive...Woo HOO!
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just started today! My daughter in law told me about this site and went on and it is exactly what I need. I have 90 lbs to lose. I am excited and need to stay motivated to do this. Looking for all your help, please add me as a friend, still trying to figure out how to do that!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @jubiejulie...let's make this out perfect world....I know easier said then done...Coke and Fast food get mi....I gotta learn the healthy stuff to eat....Hey 75pds here we come one step at a time...you already lost 3...keep it up....GO TEAM JUBIEJULIE!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @alicia0416....Yous a SEXY PERRA! Just saw your pic...now way you were a 22...thats mi current size...however your stomach is so sexy in your profile pic I have that c-section smile face down there and wonder if I will always have that pooch I want it GONE! STAT, but one step at a time...You can start the group and I will for sure follow....Im terrible at typing so I will try to do motivation vids through out my journey...again so PROUD of ya chica...I want to be your current size now, but in time....A hurricane is headed this way so I'' try my best to reply to Q!..Muahs
  • moaniecracker
    Options
    100+ 2 lose here! My goal weight is also 150! Luckily I carry my weight well, so until then people will continue to think I weigh 180. Will always accept friend requests and I have tons of support to go around.
  • dcaf1962
    dcaf1962 Posts: 16
    Options
    You took the most important step (you signed on). Keeping track of what you eat, and how much exercise you do (which by the way, allows you to eat more. It's called "eating back") is a great way to keep you in line. Good luck to you. If you have any questions ( I know some things, but I am not all knowing) just hit me up. I love to exercise (horses are my passion), and I love to manipulate my calories. I will literally spend an extra hour on my horse, or walk to my neighbor's hours (a half a mile away) just so I can eat a better dinner. I use my phone, my computer, and my Ipad, to keep track of all I do and eat, and I lose weight. 10 years ago that was not possible. I was getting by by using a pen and a pad, and then transcribing to my computer spreadsheet at night. It was a lot of work, and I had a hard time keeping the weight off. This site will really help you.
    About 2 years ago I weighed 198 pounds, and today I weigh about 158 pounds. Getting below 170 was the hardest for me. Now I weigh about the same as when I was in high shcool 30 some years ago.
  • Coming4U
    Coming4U Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Started last Friday....Have 100+pds to lose in my Goal at being 150pds US....Anyone else in same boat? We can do this! Who's with mi? Hope to make New Friends/Supporters:) Muahs

Im right here with you and that is my goal weight too! I must say though you are an extremely beautiful woman right now based on your profile pic...so dont you ever forget that. Now you will be beautiful and healthy :)
  • heretic911
    heretic911 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yep, 100 plus, we have along journey, mfp is great lets do this!!
  • Lose_Weight_101
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds. Feel free to add me!!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @grace343...whats your blood type....I find fueling my body right and exercising put mi in a better mode and found a workout group...everyone is a size 00-4 and here I am a big ole 250pds tyring to jog, but I'm still lapping everyone on the couch even though I'm last in the group...I use to jog/walk early AM and PM b/f neighbors could see mi b/c I was depressed about my figure and had the ..."OMG what will they think of mi etc..." then I finally just said...F, it so what I'm big...I working to change...it did not come that easy, but been jogging since Jan this year and just started about end of july to jog outside during daylight hrs...here is a link...I hope this helps and I want the whole world to be high of of endorphin's and positiveness!!!!! I'm in the middle of readying "live right for your blood type" and it really makes sense and here is the link http://www.drlam.com/blood_type_diet/ that I found when further researching about certain foods that depress ya and foods to increase mode..Positive vibes your way and weight loss dust too..<3 ya and YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Coming4U
    Options
    Well in total i have 100+ lbs i want to loose! But i have already lost over 70 lbs, can i still be in?? i was 256 and i want to be 156, am currently in my high 170's low 180's (been going up and down lately). But i've totally been in your boat and i would love to help you steer it in the right direction! And not to mention get my boat to it's destination along with yours! Been at this for 2 years in November. I'm looking for dedicated friends who want and need support, along with giving it! Can i add you as a friend? and anyone else that fits the description feel free to add me! weight loss is NOT impossible! I now know that!

Congrats...im so happy for you! Keep puttin in all that hard work and you will get where you need to go!
  • CrazyIrishLatina
    Options
    @DaniU617...73pds lost so far...GF you do your thang well...I BIG WOO HOO! + you have 6kids OMG I only have one, so no excuse here...Im so proud of you and LQQK FWD to following your Journey chica....Positive energy and weight loss dust your way...Muahs
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I started at 327 pounds, am now currently at 270 and want to lose another 100 pounds. Everyone is welcome to add me, since this is a journey where we can use every little support!

I love daily and work out at least 5 times a week, mostly more than that.

Let's do this!!
  • ebonyintx
    Options
    My starting weight was 322 lbs., somehow I lost about 23 lbs. without really trying which gave me a boost, gained a handful back, and now I'm trying to get down to 150 from my current weight of 305, so long story shorter, I'm in! :)

I currently don't work out, but pace a lot (nervous energy and it helps me think) and I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian who loves junk food. :love:
  • GoodGirlGilbert
    GoodGirlGilbert Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, well this is my first week and I have to say that its a challenge. It was suggested that I consume 2200 calories a day, but I am trying to not go over 1800. During the week, its okay, but the weekend is my weakness. I need all the encouragement that Ican get. We can do this cause encouragement goes a long way
  • Coming4U
    Options
    Hello, well this is my first week and I have to say that its a challenge. It was suggested that I consume 2200 calories a day, but I am trying to not go over 1800. During the week, its okay, but the weekend is my weakness. I need all the encouragement that Ican get. We can do this cause encouragement goes a long way

Welcome to the group! I know it can be hard, trust me, but you can do it! Those who think they can do....those that think they cant are right too. I know it sounds so "cliche" but you gotta take it "One day at a time" If you think OMG I have to lose 100+ pounds its so overwhelming. If you think...I just have to make it thru this day...you can. Take each day as a new chance to succeed and before you know it you are well on your way!
  • jacubbear
    Options
    I started at about 340 LBs. Now I'm down to around 305 now. I have no friends on here, but I'd like to have some! Add me if you want. :)
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Hi all! :smile:
    I began March 11 at 305 lbs. I am down 78 lbs. as of yesterday. My ultimate goal is to be between 125-130 but I am going to reevaluate that goal when I get to about 150. I'd like to see how I look and feel. I am always accepting new friends and try to be encouraging and supportive. Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou: