Hope i won't regret my lunch, but it was such a treat!

Options
I've been having lovely healthy lunches every day, but today i just felt like a lovely throw-away lunch, rather than my carefully thought-out usual meal.

so instead of my usual tofu/spinnach/cheese/tomato/wrap, i had a couple of slices of cheese with sweet chilli sauce rolled up in 2 slices of corn mountain bread, microwaved so it was all melty.

only 300cal, so in that respect i'm ok, but i'm hoping it will tide me over for a reasonable amount of time, as i don't usually have a lot of wiggle room in my diet for extra snacks if i get hungry.

i used to eat this meal quite a lot, and i love it. i know it doesn't sound that great, and to be honest i used to see my flatmate eating it and think 'that looks lame', but it's so good! worth it? hope so!

Replies

• Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    OMG, are you in Australia? Whenever I visit my friend there I can't get enough of sweet chili stuff or that mountain bread. I haven't been able to find anything similar enough to that bread here in the states. :(

Your wrap sounds delicious. Hope it holds you over!
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    yes, i'm in australia.
    i usually don't think mountain bread is that flash - it's sort of like cardboard, and whenever i try to use it to wrap a salad or something it just tears and everything falls out.. but for this meal, it's perfect :)
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Sounds lush Hun x
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have mountain bread 4 days a week! It takes practice but I have never torn a wrap :)

Love my sweet chilli sauce too.

The lunch sounds delish.