Replies

• banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    very very awesome..congrats!
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are my new inspiration! I sent u a friend request, hope you will accept. My starting stats are just like yours were. I'm 5'3", 38 yrs old. SW was 215, current 170, aiming for 140 ish, but who knows that might change. Amazing job and congrats!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LoveMy3CutiesLBH
    Options
    You look fantastic! You look like an entirely different person! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    well done and congratulations.
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. I do feel fabulous....as I'm sure each of you will. :flowerforyou:
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    Your testimony really inspired me, thanks!!!!! :drinker:
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and an inspiration. I can't wait to get to a healthy bmi too! Congratulations.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow!!! i'm speechless.
  • futurestarz
    Options
    You look amazing! You must be so proud...and you should be :)
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Never saw your "before" pics, Christi....I'm even more in awe of you now!!! What a fantastic job you've done. You should feel so proud...you earned every pound lost...! xxx
  • ruksha123
    ruksha123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done really well and look great. Your story and tips is just what I need to keep going and just do it. I have just reached the top end of a healthy BMI but still need to keep going. Well done.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Your determination to push through the plateau is inspiring!
  • KJanae87
    KJanae87 Posts: 54
    Options
    Kudos to you! Way to go! I am also 5'3" and reached healthy BMI just today! :) Wonderul feeling!
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations! I love the tips, especially about running. Good post!
  • ItzPSGina62
    ItzPSGina62 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great tips! GOOD for YOU! You look awesome!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Love it! I particularly love the "Just do it!" suggestion. I have had to take that line with myself and it is really working. I can't tell you how many times a day I want to write that on peoples profiles when I see them complain about having to go for a walk *again*.

What an inspirational journey.
  • nhga47
    nhga47 Posts: 118
    Options
    WOW! Great job1 Amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!