My Jillian Michales Ripped In 30 Results!!! With pics....

Options

Replies

• sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow I can see a change in your shape Keep it going!!!
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow, very nice. :D Awesome work!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I didn't lose any weight but down a pants size. Will do it again!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've done 30ds and am now on week 3 of ripped in 30 so I'm hoping too see some good inch loss from it!
  • spinningma
    Options
    Awesome Job! You ROCKED it Girl! I just started it.... wow! Quite a workout! Did you do it everyday- level 1 for 6 days and so forth?? I am currently just fitting it in here and there (between spinning class and my crazy life)... wondering if I should try harder to do it 6 days in row?? Hmmmm.... Again, you ROCK and thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    While doing this workout.. did you eat clean throughout the 30days?
    I'm doing her six weeks abs workout..and honesty I'm not eating clean and have my cheat meals a week. . Well this wk it was two.
  • westie007
    westie007 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done you for sticking to the programme.:flowerforyou:
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    awesome job!
  • treromano
    Options
    great job!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're making progress!
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! You can totally see such a difference in your belly and back. Congrats, keep up the good work!
  • clbilardo
    Options
    Simply fantastic!! You have inspired me...I'm getting that DVD today :) Thank you!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Your hard work is really showing.
  • dwallior3326
    Options
    WOW! You look great!!!! I purchased the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 and failed to finish both because I got bored with it. But I'm thinking I need to add something new to my exercise routine, you've inspired me to try it again!!
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    LOVELY PROGRESS!! :) You should feel proud of yourself, I gave up after a minute! :) Love your hair, too!! <3
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those are awesome results! I am so going to try Ripped once I finish Shred!
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a big difference in your tummy, back and arms!! :)

^ yes! and your face too!
  • amohamy
    amohamy Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job!! It's really noticeable, especially on your stomach :) I'm on day 25 of 30 day shred can't wait to finish and see my final results
  • SunnyLynnie
    SunnyLynnie Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That's it, I'm getting that DVD.
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Great job! Best wishes for the rest of your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!