86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look INCREDIBLE! Congrats and what a great job! This is my hope inspiration for today! :)
  • drgreen5555
    drgreen5555 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!! Gives me inspiration I need to keep going!
  • para999sal
    Options
    Well done, it`s memebers like you that keep the rest of us going.
    You look soooo good.
    WELL DONE:laugh: :laugh:
  • JessMySize
    JessMySize Posts: 130
    Options
    Ohhhh yessss. :)
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Damn girl you did an amazing job, you look fabulous! Keep it up and well done!
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow Batgirl! You look fantastic!
    ^^This! LOL! Amazing results!
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    That's great!!! :drinker: I haven't lost even 1/4 inch in my abdomen and you seem to have lost all of your extra weight there! I want to know when did you start losing in your midsection? I have been told that will be the last to go, but I'm anxious!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Wow.. That is amazing! and your Tattoo now sits so pretty too :)
  • denisel321
    Options
    You look amazing!!! We both started at the same weight and it's taken me 5 years to accomplish what you did in 7 months!!! Well done!!!

Best wishes to you and your continued success :)
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look at least 10 years younger!! Well done!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,254 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you look fantastic! You should be so proud of yourself!
  • unsivilized6
    unsivilized6 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What inspiration!!!!!!
  • brilaa
    brilaa Posts: 22
    Options
    I just showed my family your results you are so amazing and I am so happy for you and your family> Your husband is going to be ecstatic girl!!! WOOOOHOOO WOOP WOOP WOOP LMBO!!!
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Your hubby is not gonna recognize you. We do need pics and update when he comes home! Great job!! You are an ispiration!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just showed my family your results you are so amazing and I am so happy for you and your family> Your husband is going to be ecstatic girl!!! WOOOOHOOO WOOP WOOP WOOP LMBO!!!
    Haha it made me laugh that you showed your family too! Never in a million years would I have gotten up the nerve to post that picture and now people even outside here have seen it!!! I'm pretty sure I even hair dye in my hair!!!!! (For all you new people out there... when you take your before picture.. make it as pretty as possible because one day you're going to be posting it too!!!!) Ahhh so embarrassing and wonderful all at the same time!!!! :blushing:
    He's supposed to be getting on a plane tomorrow!!!! A few days of traveling and then HOME!!!
  • CChandler81
    CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Holy ****! Amazing results!!! Congrats!
  • heartsherps
    heartsherps Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Haha it made me laugh that you showed your family too! Never in a million years would I have gotten up the nerve to post that picture and now people even outside here have seen it!!! I'm pretty sure I even hair dye in my hair!!!!! (For all you new people out there... when you take your before picture.. make it as pretty as possible because one day you're going to be posting it too!!!!) Ahhh so embarrassing and wonderful all at the same time!!!! :blushing:
    He's supposed to be getting on a plane tomorrow!!!! A few days of traveling and then HOME!!!

Aahhh! How exciting!
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Holy *kitten*! Awesome work!!!
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    Your husband won't know you when he gets home! WOW! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!