86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options
akrnrunner
akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
So, it's officially been 7 months since I started this journey and I figure it's about time to let my new self shine!

I've gone from 235lbs (I started doing MFP at 201lbs) to 149lbs so far! I didn't take measurements before (I wish I had! Highly recommend that to people, even if you've been doing this for a while but I'm pretty sure my before picture will speak for itself!) From when I did get around to doing my measurements, I'm now down-
Hips- 4 inches
Chest-1.5 inches
Waist 2.5 inches
Thighs 1.5 inches
Calfs- 2 inches

I've completed C25K and have since run 3 5k's!!!! My energy level has more then tripled at least! I'm more sane then I ever have been! haha I'm busy chasing after my 3 kids and did I mention I've done it all while m husband has been deployed!!! He's not even going to recognize me when he gets home! Can't wait!

Okay... so here it is... the bad! (BTW i took this never ever once dream of ever posting this anywhere public!!!)
3e4c164b.jpg

And the good!
b802ee1d.jpg
Hope this works!!! Thanks!!!

Replies

• rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow Batgirl! You look fantastic!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing.
    Love the hair cut too
    I bet your husband will be speachless!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    That is unbelievable!! You also look 10 years younger!! :flowerforyou:

Please share some of your exercises.
  • alycat06
    alycat06 Posts: 75
    Options
    OMG! You are HOT! Amazing, amazing! Congrats on your hard work!
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Height please?? I am at 75 lost right now...started at 243 at 165 now...would like to see if this will be me in a few more (hopeful) months! lol

PS AMAZING FREAKING JOB!
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    holy s**t! you look awesome and your husband is never going to keep his hands off of you!
  • oneal70
    oneal70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome! Your hubby is not going to be able to keep his hands off you when he gets back;)
  • minxed11
    Options
    You look phenomenal!
  • bada_bing
    bada_bing Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, the only way I knew it was the same person was by your tattoo. Can't imagine the look on your hubby's face when he returns. You look amazing
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look incredible. :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Fantastic change - well done for taking and sharing the photos!
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on your success!! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • KayeeDaisyBee
    Options
    The fact that your husband doesn't even know what you look like these days gave me a HUGE smile - he's going to be so surprised, lol. You look incredible, you really do. You've clearly worked so hard!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Hun what an achievement xxx
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow, that truly is an amazing transformation. Love the expressions in your face in the before and after. The first one looks like you are thinking: "Oh boy" the second like "Oh wow, is that me". Confidence really shines through.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Holy F@#K, Batman!

You look gorgeous!

You should be so proud...
  • dragonflyz76
    Options
    WOOOOOOO!!!!! Thats AWESOME!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!!.. you're husband hasn't seen any pics? he is gonna be so amazed!!!!.. please post his reaction!!!!
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You are right, he isn't going to recognize you!
    Incredible transfomation!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel so incredible! Honestly, the first time I've done something for me and been so incredibly proud of myself in forever!!!
    I'm 5'8.5"
    Honestly, most of this was achieved by doing C25k and keeping up with runs after. I do some calisthenics as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!