86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Holy schmoly, woman ........ you look amazing !

Enjoy the "new" you !

AND THANK YOUR HUSBAND FOR HIS SERVICE :flowerforyou:
  • amystyran
    amystyran Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    amazing! really inspirational :)
  • kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    WOOHOOO!!! You are such an inspiration!! You look beautiful!! What a surprise your husband is going to have when he returns to you and your children!!!

What workouts did you do? Your tone is fantastic!!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! I am at 151 and started at 202 and dont look near as good as you! I am jealous! You should be so proud of yourself! Your hubs is gonna flip when he sees you!!! Huge congrats!
  • NewBeginnings0148
    NewBeginnings0148 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. You've have achieved this while having your husband deployed and taking care of 3 kids! You set the bar high for the rest of us! Thanks for sharing your story and much continued success! You are truly an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! AMAZING Nice Job Lady! You've motivated me!
  • vicyvix
    vicyvix Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your hard work! What was your regime like?
    Your husband will love the confident and happy new you :D
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous. Seriously I would have never guessed.

Thank you for sharing these pics.
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!! WTG!!!!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You look fantabulous!!!!!!
  • dante20
    dante20 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hot mama! your husband is going to be so surprised!
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    wow! You are absolutely amazing! You have worked hard and it totally shows! Congratulations!!! Keep up all your hard work! What is your favorite workout?~ corina
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Wow, the only way I knew it was the same person was by your tattoo. Can't imagine the look on your hubby's face when he returns. You look amazing

Same!! You look amazing
  • sandrajune72
    Options
    What a fantasic achievement! Many congratulations!

Your face is completely different and I love that happy smile in your after pic! Your husband is gonna be sooo proud of you!! :flowerforyou:
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow... You look phenomenal! Congrats and keep up the good work! :D
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing job CONGRATS!!!!!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm working on C210K now and recently picked up Crossfit (well repicked it up in the last week). I know, I know... people either love it or hate it and I need something quick and dirty with the kids. My husband is really into too, so it works for us and I love feeling accomplished after it! That and running. I thought I literally as never ever going to be able to run again! I try and think of that every time it gets tough.... I never thought I would be here, doing it! But I am!!! :happy: Thanks for all the love guys!!!! I literally feel like i'm getting a ton of pats on the back and high fives!!!! Wouldn't be here without you all!!!!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing good job!!
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! AMAZING !!!! AMAZING!!!!! INSPIRATIONAL!!!! Just pushed me to work even harder!!!! Your husband is going to be ecstatic !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!