Get in loser, we're going shopping.

Options

Replies

• mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    " Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE? '

bahaha :D
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    "Chris Chambers never Misses...Not even when the ladies leave the seat down." River Pheonix in Stand By Me.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    "Enjoy the little things..."

Zombieland
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    "What is this? A center for ants?! How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?" —Zoolander
  • Ang_Quark
    Options
    'Nobody knows that they saw it, but they did.'
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    And on the seventh day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so man could defend himself from the dinosaurs... and the homosexuals.
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you go! Keep it up you are doing amazing!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    "Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?"

The Three Amigos
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    "you mean like the backseat of a volkswagon?"

and

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"

Mallrats really does have some of the very best one liners. Kevin Smith in general, does.
  • YungBuck
    YungBuck Posts: 50
    Options
    My favorite is so sad, but epic and awesome and the best part about it is that the actor just said it, it wasn't written in the script.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."
  • courtneyleem
    Options
    Captain Malcolm Reynolds: [over PA microphone] This is the captain. We're having a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.
    -Serenity

Teddy: This is my age! I'm in the prime of my youth, and I'll only be young once!
    Chris: Yeah, but you're gonna be stupid for the rest of your life.
    - Stand By Me

Juno: I'm sorry. I'm sorry... And if it is any consolation I have heartburn that is radiating in my knee caps and I haven't taken a dump since like Wednesday... morning.
    -Juno

... I could keep going.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Don't call me Shirley.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    "He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fortnightly, SMARTASS!"

-Mike Myers as his own Scottish father in So I Married An Axe Murderer, explaining why Colonel Sanders is a member of a secret society that rules the world...
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    How do you do I ... See you met my.... Faithful handy man.....

Yeah, I met him, but he seems a little brought down. What, he was expecting the Candy Man or something?
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    oeU3k.jpg
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    "Sanka...ya dead mon?" Ya mon..." - Cool runnings!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    "Do you think Gloria Steinhem got arrested and sat in jail just so you could act like a little *****"

Loved this!
  • brandimacleod
    brandimacleod Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    "you mean like the backseat of a volkswagon?"

and

"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega"

Mallrats really does have some of the very best one liners. Kevin Smith in general, does.

OMG! I LOVE all of his movies...but I think Clerks II was probably the best movie of my LIFE!