Hello!!! 1 week newbie

Options
Good Day Everyone!

I was introduced to this application six days ago and created an account five days ago. I am still getting use to it (tracking everything and of course understanding what the information MEANS). I have committed to using this application through Sept. 30, at the very least then see what my ultimate results are. Wish me luck!!!!

Replies

• FutureNurse1998
    FutureNurse1998 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Day Everyone!

I was introduced to this application six days ago and created an account five days ago. I am still getting use to it (tracking everything and of course understanding what the information MEANS). I have committed to using this application through Sept. 30, at the very least then see what my ultimate results are. Wish me luck!!!!
  • Tikigoddess
    Options
    I am still fairly new myself. I signed up back-in march with full intents on logging in everyday but went to Australia for 3 months and lost track. I am back on schedule. You can add me as a friend and that will help keeping you on track. I have found that having people post on your comments/exercise/food intake all gives you better motivation to keep doing it!
  • FutureNurse1998
    FutureNurse1998 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i was introduced to this yesterday and im used to it cause i used to do something like this but this is better then writing everything down and everything