86 lbs down!!! (Thus far!) and a few pics!

Options

Replies

• waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job. Your family must be so proud of you. Best to you, your husband and his safe return. I bet he can't wait to get back!
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Holy moley girl you look fantastic!! :)
  • sandyrm64
    sandyrm64 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing, Congratulations!
  • corbei
    corbei Posts: 3
    Options
    Fabulous! What an inspiration you are! Thanks for the post.
  • MarlinWil
    MarlinWil Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow - thank you for sharing. It is so cool when girls that are completely normal take control, like you have, and become exceptional. Makes ALL of us normal girls appreciate what we can do if we put our energy into ourselves, as well as all the other people we are committed to. Nice work, Inspirational One.

Did you tell your husband that you were getting into running, and on a mission to become fitter? It would have been quite hard to keep the excitement from him if you haven't. I love surprises, giving and receiving, but would find that a very difficult thing to keep under my belt. You have done something that is totally life-changing, and it obviously has already impacted on your confidence and attitude. I bet even if your husband knows a bit of what you have been up to, he will NOT be expecting the results. I have goosebumps thinking about his reaction. Wonder how long he is going to walk around that airport looking for you - if you don't have the kids with you, that is, he'll recognise THEM, and wonder whether you have a nanny!

All the best. Your husband is going to be well and truly thanked for his service to his country, as he should be, too. You are both amazing people, and we are all excited for you guys.

Wil
  • wobblebaby
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you look awesome, I plan to look like that in about a year or less. Great job
  • ShantiDey
    ShantiDey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats, lady!! Please send some of your mojo my way! :wink:

You are an inspiration! Congrats again on your awe-inspiring success - this is such powerful motivation. Hope you and your hubby have a beautiful time together very soon! Please thank him on behalf of all of us for his service....but I think when he sees you, he's probably not going to notice anything else!!

Way to go!!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • shopper3692
    shopper3692 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, you definitely see the hard work and dedication through the transformation! When I saw this post I couldn't help to be proud of you!
    Congratulations!!!! God Bless you and your family and thank YOU for supporting your husband and our country as he fights for freedom!
    1 Corinthians 9:24-27
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so good! Way to go!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Your start weight was the same as mine, and I'm amazed by what you've done. You're a total inspiration, thank you for posting.

Your hubby's jaw will be on the floor when he sees you!
  • Spicydeene
    Spicydeene Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You did THAT in 7 months! UHMAZING! I agree with everyone else..you're hubby won't keep his hands off you! You must feel SO much better too all around!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your hubby's gonna be soooo excited when he sees you! I'm a military spouse too and it's the greatest feeling to know that he appreciates all the hard work you've done, in and out of the gym!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!! Good job!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job -
  • Julyfly70
    Julyfly70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible
  • virginia65us
    virginia65us Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great work!
  • pinkytracey
    Options
    You look fab- well done!!
  • Aurora76
    Aurora76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!